sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not really, they can win 2 and draw and do us in goal difference. We need them to only win one if we win our two left.

And despite getting draws they still aren't winning, scraping draws isn't enough.

I can't seeing the mackems winning 2 out of 3, they could go unbeaten for the 3 games but I doubt they will win more than 1.  We could do with Chelsea beating them next weekend and then it's in our hands if we beat Villa and Norwich drop points against Arsenal and Man U.

Is going to the final game again. I have no idea what Spurs will turn up this time.  :weep:

One without Dele Alli which can only be a good thing.

One without Alli who have tied up 2nd and can't win the league, best chance we'll have of getting a result.

With them playing Chelsea next and us playing Villa there's a great opportunity to fuck their goal difference advantage. If that goes I think the mental edge goes to us (as well as being 4 points clear with our fate in our own hands in that scenario.)

We need Chelsea to win their next 2 games, first against Spurs to kill their title challenge and then to beat Sunderland.

Tbf we need spurs to win and secure 2nd. 3rd and 4th aren't far behind and 4th might not yet get champions League. All to play for even if the title is won.

Did they struggle today or deserve a draw?

Neither them or Norwich are suddenly good teams, they'll labour to whatever points they get.

Struggled.

They looked far better than we have when they played arsenal last week. Fancy then to pick up 4 points from the next two.. hopefully  they blow it at Watford and we pick up 4 too.

They were absolutely terrible according to their fans and commentators, a miraculous undeserved draw. Could be absolutely huge for them.

Most of the scum fans seem down like, but they just have the way of getting a result when nobody thinks they can.

2 big pressure games for them coming up. We have to win at Villa and hope they fuck it up.

We need Chelsea to win their next 2 games, first against Spurs to kill their title challenge and then to beat Sunderland.

Tbf we need spurs to win and secure 2nd. 3rd and 4th aren't far behind and 4th might not yet get champions League. All to play for even if the title is won.

I was gonna say surely we want Leicester to win tomorrow and sew the league up and Spuds to beat Chelsea to put a bit of daylight between them and Arsenal so they can cement 2nd before they play us.