sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pretty underwhelmed at our transfer activity again but I don't suppose Allaydyce leaving half way through the window helped. I'll pass judgement when I've seen the new players play a few games for us.

I'm ready for another relegation scrap although we haven't played too badly so far. We should have had at least a draw against Boro who are running on adrenaline and I think will struggle later in the season.

If we don't win a game before November I'll be f*cking sick mind  :lol:

At the start of last season, I was thinking the same thing about us, we struggled in terms of results but I thought we were unlucky not to have a few more points on the board. Sometimes the results you get early on are a good indicator as to what your team is all about, it was for us last year. Moyes's teams tend to get better during the course of a season, that should be something you hold onto. Your squad though looks woefully inadequate IMO, it was last year, an injury to Defoe and you would have been relegated quite comfortably. Your squad looks even weaker.

The draft in the prem :lol:  How in the f*** would that work, exactly?! 

:dowiespin:

His explanation of what he thinks the draft is, is even better :lol:

Basically all the star players and managers go in the hat and any team can get them, luck of the draw to what star player you get.

:lol: guess Notts county get mourinho

Please no, He is like Drogba against us.

Oh no, man. I still remember him shinning one in Marseilles and then shifting the FK 10 yards to get a better angle when he was at Chelsea, with the ref's connivance. Cannot be doing with Drogba as a player.