sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please tell me they kicked the shit of any Yewrupeeyans who turned up for trying to steal their jobs.

Sunderland fans trying to get at the Porto fans ... stewards in there , kicking off

Some bellends trying to get to the Porto fans now, you couldn't make it up !

This is fucking tragic like, bunch of little fucking morons goading Porto fans, standing behind stewards giving it the "come on then"

Little knackers have an average age of about 10 :lol::lol::oops:

:indi: Haway the Brexit.

18,000 home fans watching that :lol:

Fair play to all of them for turning up.

Look North reckoned that sunderland had given away 20,000 tickets. Did I hear Dawn right ?

I'm sure it was free entry.

In the spirit of European friendship and co-operation a baying mob tried to get at a few middle aged Porto fans at last night's reserve final.

There'll be an old hooly thread on RTG in about 25 years time reminiscing about the night they showed Europe who was boss.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/jermain-defoe-one-one-i-regret-way-i-left-west-ham-i-did-something-wrong-hold-my-hands-and?page=0%2C2

....the Tyne-Wear derby is much bigger than football. During the lead-up to the game, people would come up to me while I was doing my shopping in the supermarket and say, “You have got to beat them. Whatever you do, win, please.”

When Gus Poyet signed me, he said some fans had told him, “We’d rather get relegated than lose to Newcastle. Beat Newcastle. That’s all we want.”

18,000 home fans watching that :lol:

Fair play to all of them for turning up.

Look North reckoned that sunderland had given away 20,000 tickets. Did I hear Dawn right ?

Yeah they were just handing out free tickets to anyone who wanted them. Pretty much the same as a regular 1st team match really.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/jermain-defoe-one-one-i-regret-way-i-left-west-ham-i-did-something-wrong-hold-my-hands-and?page=0%2C2

....the Tyne-Wear derby is much bigger than football. During the lead-up to the game, people would come up to me while I was doing my shopping in the supermarket and say, “You have got to beat them. Whatever you do, win, please.”

When Gus Poyet signed me, he said some fans had told him, “We’d rather get relegated than lose to Newcastle. Beat Newcastle. That’s all we want.”

small-time motherfuckerssssssss :lol:

Brexit, Prexit and Chinese back exits, nee cash and nee assets, Moyes and Short have just wrecked it.

TVs, Deep-freeze and David Bowie LPs,

Pink seats, shit fans and litter falling from the stands,

Whatsisname on the wing and on the floor he goes again

and Jermain Defoe tracksuits from a mush in Shephard's Bush,

Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush...

No Income tax, no Gate receipts, no money-back from our duff loanees

Black and White? Get to f*ck.

Moyes and Short are outta Luuuuuck....

Doesn't that make this season a success?

Doesn't that make this season a success?

yep they won 6 derbies in a row , and got relegated. yet they are all crying on local phone ins- cant fathom it. they should have been having a party.

The perfect description of the SMB's.