sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's as good an appointment as they could have hoped fo. My impression was that he was unfairly sacked at Fulham (weren't they lower mid table?), who they appointed Sanchez who 'saved' them from relegation and then spent shit loads buying the NI team. Sanchez was promptly sacked about 10 games into the next season. At Wales Coleman seems to have done well enough.

Of Coleman's 46 games in charge, Bale has played in 35 of them. Across these games, Wales' win percentage is 48.6%. (17 wins from 35 games, including notable wins against Belgium at the Euros and against the same opponents and Israel in qualifying). Of the 11 games Bale has missed Wales have won just one of them, and that was by a single goal at home to Macedonia. This means the win percentage drops to just 9%.

About the most high profile manager they could get, god knows why he's quit Wales for them though, seems a bit odd tbh. He used to do reasonably well with Fulham and hasn't disgraced himself with Wales so, as much as I don't really like him as a person, he'll probably keep them up and build from there.