sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CANNIT WAIT TO SING ABOUT A KID GETTING SEXUAL ASSAULTED

Well, about the bloke who assaulted the kid, not the assault itself. And the bloke who done it plays for your rivals. It's completely expected, niave to think otherwise.

Some of their fans backed Johnson. Not fair to tar them all with the same brush.

ONE of our fans punched a horse... I dont recall us getting much sympathy over that like

It's only the ne'er-do-wells who make and issue of that. I tend to remember the victim and her family a bit more, to be honest.

Some of their fans backed Johnson. Not fair to tar them all with the same brush.

ONE of our fans punched a horse... I dont recall us getting much sympathy over that like

It's only the ne'er-do-wells who make and issue of that. I tend to remember the victim and her family a bit more, to be honest.

:lol: Oh how ridiculous... people could get offended by a sneeze these days.

Nobody is mocking the crime or the victim in the Johnson song, they are (quite rightly) abusing a paedophile and the club who protected him.

Is Niall Quinn returning?

The boring f***** will be commentating as usual.

As for SJP hope it's the absolute bear pit that it can be, similar to Halloween in 2010.  With super Catts absolutely papping himself. 

Aye, I'm sure the poor lass is sitting at home thinking "them Geordie b******s keep singing about me."

We weren't the ones who abused her man.

They abused her man as well, sounds like a recipe for a country and western song. 

Guest Phillipealbert

The thing that stings the most about the six in a row is just how undeserved each victory was.

Biased, bordering on bent refereeing, paedo asisted and down right fluke.  But they act as if they blew us off the pitch every time.

The dream is still on for me - justice on the pitch, relegating them all whilst the crowd give it big licks with the paedo chanting aimed squarely at the fans and city in general.

The only undeserved victory was the last one. I don't know which planet you have been watching from for the last 3 seasons.

Earth, apparently unlike you, you space cadet.

Guest Phillipealbert

That's them though, this is us. It's difficult to call them classless pieces of s*** when you're singing about paedos.

I think everyone on this thread is going to have to agree to disagree with you.

Guest Phillipealbert

As for SJP hope it's the absolute bear pit that it can be, similar to Halloween in 2010.  With super Catts absolutely papping himself.

If they get that ultracunt Quinn to commentate again, I hope they pair him with Lee Clark and Alan Shearer just to even things up.

If they get that ultracunt Quinn to commentate again, I hope they pair him with Lee Clark and Alan Shearer just to even things up.

When I said returning I meant at the club as an employee.

Guest neesy111

When I said returning I meant at the club as an employee.

Newspaper report saying he's on the shortlist for the new CEO.

Not really sure how people think that you're easily offended or have faux outrage because you don't like hearing grown men from your club making light of sexual abuse in the context of a football match.Im not expecting it won't happen but it's bollocks IMO on that basis to say it's alright. Hope Rafa chants take centre stage tbh.

Not really sure how people think that you're easily offended or have faux outrage because you don't like hearing grown men from your club making light of sexual abuse in the context of a football match. Im not expecting it won't happen but it's bollocks IMO on that basis to say it's alright.

Spot on.

Not really sure how people think that you're easily offended or have faux outrage because you don't like hearing grown men from your club making light of sexual abuse in the context of a football match.Im not expecting it won't happen but it's bollocks IMO on that basis to say it's alright. Hope Rafa chants take centre stage tbh.

Again... how is the Johnson song 'making light' of sexual abuse? It is an abusive chant aimed towards a sex offender. Nobody is laughing at the victim, nor are they celebrating the crime.

Edit - although I do agree that I would prefer NUFC/Rafa chants take centre stage

Making up a song to a tune about paedophiles? That's making light of it. I get that it's condemning and believe me I agree with the sentiment but it's no different to the pictures of him holding happy meals I saw doing the rounds. I've no doubt the lyrics will be along similar lines. The best thing for all parties would to just let the twat quietly rot knowing his name is mud and let the victims live their lives instead there'll be chants on telly. It'll happen but there's absolutely no need.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but when we live in a world where Sunderland as a club have protected and lied about Johnson and as supporters they have set up the 'Adam Johnson Appeal Fund' and sung songs celebrating the fact that he's a paedophile - I don't really think we're at fault to point that out.

I doubt we'll ever agree on it, my initial point was that to compare it to chants Man Utd sung celebrating the death of many supporters was absolutely daft.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but when we live in a world where Sunderland as a club have protected and lied about Johnson and as supporters they have set up the 'Adam Johnson Appeal Fund' and sung songs celebrating the fact that he's a paedophile - I don't really think we're at fault to point that out.

I doubt we'll ever agree on it, my initial point was that to compare it to chants Man Utd sung celebrating the death of many supporters was absolutely daft.

I agree there's no real comparison there. However, having worked with both paedophiles and more so with teenage victims of that I've had cases where by being merely an adult they haven't met theyve reacted distrust fully and sometimes violently to me being within their personal space. That's an extreme example of course but I'd further this by acknowledging that this girl was clearly a football and Sunderland fan who will likely follow the Derby and having several thousand people chanting stuff related to her situation will do no good to her whatsoever and absolutely no effect other than looking like point scoring in a derby. Some people saying 'cos football' or claiming to do it on grounds of highlighting some injustice are being ignorant and clumsy however well intentioned.