sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got it in their heads they're going to bring us back down to earth and it's a nailed on 7th win for them. Actually saying they prefer FSA to Benitez and he's not a good manager. Not sure if it's just a jealousy/defence mechanism or they truly are that deluded? I hope they remain cocky about it, it'll make it all that more satisfying if we beat them.

Got it in their heads they're going to bring us back down to earth and it's a nailed on 7th win for them. Actually saying they prefer FSA to Benitez and he's not a good manager. Not sure if it's just a jealousy/defence mechanism or they truly are that deluded? I hope they remain cocky about it, it'll make it all that more satisfying if we beat them.

It's a defence mechanism basically, They've done us four times in a row with the new manager bounce and we've basically saved them from relegation every time. Karma is a bitch and they are probably wondering if it is going to come back and bite them on the arse right when it comes to the crunch.

Guest Phillipealbert

The thing that stings the most about the six in a row is just how undeserved each victory was.

Biased, bordering on bent refereeing, paedo asisted and down right fluke.  But they act as if they blew us off the pitch every time.

The dream is still on for me - justice on the pitch, relegating them all whilst the crowd give it big licks with the paedo chanting aimed squarely at the fans and city in general.

The thing that stings the most about the six in a row is just how undeserved each victory was.

Biased, bordering on bent refereeing, paedo asisted and down right fluke.  But they act as if they blew us off the pitch every time.

The dream is still on for me - justice on the pitch, relegating them all whilst the crowd give it big licks with the paedo chanting aimed squarely at the fans and city in general.

The only undeserved victory was the last one. I don't know which planet you have been watching from for the last 3 seasons.

The only undeserved victory was the last one. I don't know which planet you have been watching from for the last 3 seasons.

And even then we put ourselves in a position we shouldn't have by rank bad play.

To be fair, they've made the most of our being uber-shit and essentially handicapped by mismanagement from the top for each of the games they've won. Prior to that they didn't stand a chance and were clearly second best for a very long time.

And even then we put ourselves in a position we shouldn't have by rank bad play.

It's a matter of opinion at the end of the day. Coo got penalised for leaning across the striker, I've seen defenders pulling strikers down by their shirts in other games and get away with it.

The only other one I can think of was when Cisse had his equaliser chalked off for no good reason when we were well on top. But, tbf, they turned up at sjp that day and knocked in three screamers, sometimes you just have to take your hat off and say well played. Both games last season they were no better than us throughout the matches, but they managed to pull through both times. Not pretty or particularly deserved (the easter derby, both teams deserved to lose imo) but fair play they got the result both times.

The second 3-0 was the worst of the bunch imo. I am 100% sure they "declared" at 3 and went soft on us, pretty much the most embarrassed I can remember being as a Newcastle fan.

They're like those wish fulfilment Facebook "true stories" about a Muslim woman in Tesco objecting to the Union Jack and getting a dressing down from a soldier's mum, or the smug atheist professor floored by the quick-witted response of a Christian student.

"And THEN the Mag said "Well, Sunderland will never beat Newcastle by more than 5-1! Needless to say, my little lad put him straight on his history!"  Mostly seem based on having some kind of trivial interaction with a Newcastle fan and then standing in the shower the next day imagining how they wish it had gone.

:serious:

You've not encountered those ones?

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Atheist_professor_myth

Your players have never played us with our fans in such good spirit. You've only played us when we've been suffering the malaise of Crystal Palace manager, the oaf and the wet blanket.

Last two times they've played us here when the fans have been on a high, we've won easily. (2-0 Owen & the 5-1)

Your players have never played us with our fans in such good spirit. You've only played us when we've been suffering the malaise of Crystal Palace manager, the oaf and the wet blanket.

Last two times they've played us here when the fans have been on a high, we've won easily. (2-0 Owen & the 5-1)

:thup: Obviously the manager makes a huge difference but the fans play such an important part in these games too.

Re: the derby, I wish we wouldn't sing pish about Adam Johnson. The "they'd sing shit about us if the shoe was on the other foot" might well be true but it doesn't make it right. Paedo chants are out of order, simple as that.

Does anyone know if they are getting bussed in or walking from the train station next week ?

Flying in Marra, Roker to Ponteland direct - Air Paedo.

FTM 1-9 6 in a row Gary Rowell Blah blah blah

They're like those wish fulfilment Facebook "true stories" about a Muslim woman in Tesco objecting to the Union Jack and getting a dressing down from a soldier's mum, or the smug atheist professor floored by the quick-witted response of a Christian student.

"And THEN the Mag said "Well, Sunderland will never beat Newcastle by more than 5-1! Needless to say, my little lad put him straight on his history!"  Mostly seem based on having some kind of trivial interaction with a Newcastle fan and then standing in the shower the next day imagining how they wish it had gone.

:serious:

You've not encountered those ones?

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Atheist_professor_myth

No I'd managed to avoid them. I used that meme due to this: -

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/are-you-serious-face-seriously

The original male version of the face was based off a scene where David Silverman of American Atheists makes a perplexed expression during a debate with Bill O’Reilly on Fox News. During the exchange O’Reilly uses the “tide goes in, tide goes out” argument for the existence of God.

Re: the derby, I wish we wouldn't sing pish about Adam Johnson. The "they'd sing s*** about us if the shoe was on the other foot" might well be true but it doesn't make it right. Paedo chants are out of order, simple as that.

No problem with it. It's what football supporters have always done and always will do. SAFC have given us (and everyone else) a massive stick to beat them with and that's what will happen. They were happy enough to dish the paedo stuff out to Middlesbrough for years, now the shoe's on the other foot and they'll have to take whatever comes their way.

They harboured a nonce to their own advantage for a year. They deserve all the abuse they get.

Re: the derby, I wish we wouldn't sing pish about Adam Johnson. The "they'd sing s*** about us if the shoe was on the other foot" might well be true but it doesn't make it right. Paedo chants are out of order, simple as that.

No problem with it. It's what football supporters have always done and always will do. SAFC have given us (and everyone else) a massive stick to beat them with and that's what will happen. They were happy enough to dish the paedo stuff out to Middlesbrough for years, now the shoe's on the other foot and they'll have to take whatever comes their way.

They harboured a nonce to their own advantage for a year. They deserve all the abuse they get.

This.  I hope it's ninety minutes of dogs abuse for the nonce enablers.

"You supported a nonce

You supported a no-once,

Don't try and deny it,

You supported a nonce "

Fuck em.  Small time cunts.  Let them drift back into the obscurity they deserve.  If they manage to survive we'll wheel them out like the star attraction at the freak show twice a year to remind them who they are but apart from that they can fester in their stinking swamp and leave decent people be.

How do you feel about man united fans singing "96 was not enough" to the scousers?

To be honest I couldn't care less. It's got nowt to do with me. Daft getting offending by football chants anyway really. More so if you're actually a football fan yourself.

How do you feel about man united fans singing "96 was not enough" to the scousers?

To be honest I couldn't care less. It's got nowt to do with me. Daft getting offending by football chants anyway really. More so if you're actually a football fan yourself.

Fair enough, fill your boots. 👍

Fair enough, fill your boots. 👍

I will mate! That's the problem these days. People are always looking for something to be offended by.