sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really? Do you have figures to back up that claim? Because I've spoken to quite a few fans who like our annual great escape.

Sunderland AFC everyones friends  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I never said that. Just replying to the 'most boring club' comment.

It is to the rest of the country though.

Really? Do you have figures to back up that claim? Because I've spoken to quite a few fans who like our annual great escape.

This was posted a few pages back, think you'd see similair results from most other sets of fans too.

Enjoyed this post :lol:

I hope Sunderland are relegated.

However I have a different reason than most. I am a member of numerous clubs forums including Sunderland's SMB and it the worst forum in terms of layout and content that I have ever been on.

Every second thread there is about Newcastle and their small time attitude in this regard makes Man City fans look fair and non biased.

They are a small petty club and their fans vitriol and lack of education pours from every post on their forum.

The sooner they are relegated the better.

They also think they are a big club

I can find hundreds of posts from other fans websites showing their joy at Newcastle's relegation. Does that mean Newcastle are the most boring club in the country?

No, it means we are relevant !

This was posted a few pages back, think you'd see similair results from most other sets of fans too.

Enjoyed this post :lol:

I hope Sunderland are relegated.

However I have a different reason than most. I am a member of numerous clubs forums including Sunderland's SMB and it the worst forum in terms of layout and content that I have ever been on.

Every second thread there is about Newcastle and their small time attitude in this regard makes Man City fans look fair and non biased.

They are a small petty club and their fans vitriol and lack of education pours from every post on their forum.

The sooner they are relegated the better.

They also think they are a big club

I need say no more. Boring Club.

Like the turd that won't flush!

Maybe they should be asking their own players that. Possibly the England team too and any other team when they visit s"nderland to play them. Do any of them stay in s"nderland. Boring club and a shithole of a town.

Among your special footballing friends and lickspittles on RTG maybe, but the reality is, you've been stinking the league out for years (just like we were) and deserve to be relegated.....even more so after your club knowingly played a child molester.

Strange tells us he is from a posh place in Sunderland.  Probably sees things differently to people in the real world.

the replies are gold, picked this one out.

I am a Scouser who fell in love with a Mackem, and I know shitholes coming from Liverpool, but who's cock did Sunderland suck to get city status?. I find a majority of the people rude, ignorant, racist, uneducated and self important. The main issue is the whole sack of King Edwards they seem to have on their shoulders about Newcastle.

Mackems don't love football, they love SAFC.

'David Moyes snubbed #NUFC in March & they were forced into going for 2nd choice Rafa Benitez.

Just slinging that out there #SAFC'

Here we go  :lol:

You just know this is gunna be a made up story passed off as fact forever if he becomes their manager. ;D

Typed from his Pennywell mansion no doubt.

:lol: