sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Mackem knocker"  :lol:  They are so paranoid man.  Also bringing out the stats about Newcastle being the 619th largest city in the world ffs.

Wow! Such bitterness. That is some saddo who writes that.

I'm a Keegan bandwagon jumper. f*** anyone who has any issues with that. They can suck my balls.

Me too, form a queue and you can suck both our balls bitches

I was only 8 in October 1992 when I went to my first match. I suppose I'm one too.

I apologise for when i was born to any viewing mackems.

Some pearlers in this thread especially post two!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/chronic-sticking-the-boot-in.1282626/

"We relegated them. They're trying to pretend they're not bothered but they are fucking furious"

Today at 9:16 AM

22 likes for that! Ha ha ha! They really are an extremely weird bunch! I've never know a buzz about matches this season since SBR days but oh no, we're furious!

Some pearlers in this thread especially post two!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/chronic-sticking-the-boot-in.1282626/

"We relegated them. They're trying to pretend they're not bothered but they are f***ing furious"

Today at 9:16 AM

22 likes for that! Ha ha ha! They really are an extremely weird bunch! I've never know a buzz about matches this season since SBR days but oh no, we're furious!

I reckon they're furious about that article.

WTF is that, wow the amount of "it's all about us" in their Yedlin piece is staggering. I'm not about to defend Ryder but these are pretty stock questions, no matter who the player has played for before.

The ironic thing is they slate him for being back up to Anita, but they know full well he would start at RB for them, who as they like to remind us are in the Premier League.

That whole article is filled with negative, "poor me" shit, which sums up the state of their club perfectly.

WTF is that, wow the amount of "it's all about us" in their Yedlin piece is staggering. I'm not about to defend Ryder but these are pretty stock questions, no matter who the player has played for before.

The ironic thing is they slate him for being back up to Anita, but they know full well he would start at RB for them, who as they like to remind us are in the Premier League.

That whole article is filled with negative, "poor me" s***, which sums up the state of their club perfectly.

That article is hilarious. Why on fucken earth do they think its all about them? Proper bunch of fucking weirdos.

Reading the PFM Football365 piece about Giggs and this is one of their responses:

Giggs is one of most decorated players in world football so it's only natural he will be linked with jobs. What exactly had pep done before being handed reigns of Barca?

To me it's a joke that an American with a pretty nothing resume has come in and got a premier league job over a British coach. Fucking 5th in ligue 2 in France man!!

Tbf he doesn't have many supporters in his rant but still...

I get the feeling Giggs would be a disaster as a manager tbh, I would be very happy if the Mackems went down that route. The guy just doesn't come over as the managerial type, can't see him as a motivationally inspiring person like KK was or have the intelligence and tactical aacumen of his long time former boss.

I get the feeling Giggs would be a disaster as a manager tbh, I would be very happy if the Mackems went down that route. The guy just doesn't come over as the managerial type, can't see him as a motivationally inspiring person like KK was or have the intelligence and tactical aacumen of his long time former boss.

Just ask his brother. Amirite, guys?

Moyes or Giggs? What a choice  :lol:

I still think if you give Moyes time, he'll get you out of this perpetual purgatory, that's why I'm hoping your owner stays true to form :)

Having said that the august announcement of your forthcoming relegation battle and the curious summer transfer work he presided over may cast doubts over my faith in his abilities.

Moyes or Giggs? What a choice  :lol:

I still think if you give Moyes time, he'll get you out of this perpetual purgatory, that's why I'm hoping your owner stays true to form :)

Having said that the august announcement of your forthcoming relegation battle and the curious summer transfer work he presided over may cast doubts over my faith in his abilities.

Moyes comes over as shot to pieces,,long may he remain in charge because if he stays he will take them down.

Likelyhood is they will be in the bottom 3 at xmas leaving another rabbit being pulled out the hat again, and Moyes transfers so far have been tripe.

Only one man can save them Defoe

I love the logic that they 'relegated us' by being absolutely shite like :lol:

In the real world they relegated us no more than Leicester did, or the 15 other teams who stayed up ahead of us.

Lets cut to the chase.it was their win v Everton that relegated us....so fuck. We'll have our day

That whole article is filled with negative, "poor me" s***, which sums up the state of their club perfectly.

"No one is listening, DeAndre."

But we'll write an article about your quotes, dissect them line by line and analyse each one individually :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Yep, and they are rattling this "obsessed about them" shite again, even though they are taking everything he said and trying to turn it about them. Poor little fuckers are dying to be noticed.

Oh dear!

Sunderland braced for £10m bill for loan flop Ricky Alvarez

http://dailym.ai/2duPY7K

I get that they probably reneged on their bid for a failed player on a technicality and I'm not one for defending the mackems but why should they be forced to pay £10m for a player that they're now not going to get? They should be fined for breach of contract and have to pay damages, sure, but the whole fee for a player that now plays for someone else seems a bit daft.