sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They look woeful.  West Ham should have had a goal or two before finally scoring.  Should have had a penalty early on, too.  Manquillo with a blatant foul. 

Really don't see how they turn this around?! 

They always do.

They look woeful.  West Ham should have had a goal or two before finally scoring.  Should have had a penalty early on, too.  Manquillo with a blatant foul. 

They always do.

I originally had typed, "the jammy fuckers always find a way."  But this feels different.  Especially as we're not around to kick start their season and they have some fairly tricky games coming up.  If they can't beat Hull.  They may as well put in a relegation request.

They always do.

I originally had typed, "the jammy f***ers always find a way."  But this feels different.  Especially as we're not around to kick start their season and they have some fairly tricky games coming up.  If they can't beat Hull.  They may as well put in a relegation request.

I know, it does feel different this season but some how they always manage to pull something out of the bag.

Maybe they have used their 9 lives this time,  there's only so many relegation battles you can survive before one eventually grabs you.  Especially since they seem to manage/run the club on the fly from season to season with no long term strategy to its development.

They always do.

I originally had typed, "the jammy f***ers always find a way."  But this feels different.  Especially as we're not around to kick start their season and they have some fairly tricky games coming up.  If they can't beat Hull.  They may as well put in a relegation request.

I know, it does feel different this season but some how they always manage to pull something out of the bag.

Maybe they have used their 9 lives this time,  there's only so many relegation battles you can survive before one eventually grabs you.  Especially since they seem to manage/run the club on the fly from season to season with no long term strategy to its development.

they clearly needed a good window but didn't get it

seems like they'd need a good one in january to survive but it's looking like they'll be adrift by then anyway on current form

It's going to come to a point where they will need to show top 10 form to just keep their heads above water.  If they do get going they probably won't be able to afford another really bad spell all season.

They always do.

they clearly needed a good window but didn't get it

seems like they'd need a good one in january to survive but it's looking like they'll be adrift by then anyway on current form

They'd have to have an EPIC transfer window in January but it may be too late by then.

They've only been hammered once (Lukaku's 11 minute hat-trick) and had narrow defeats at Man City, Spurs and West Ham. Yet there's nothing about them at all. It kinda does feel different this year but still have to assume they'll find a way out of it like they always do. Bloody Defoe.

Guest reefatoon

In a roundabout way, probably helps them defoe is 34. He'd have wanted to leave if he was younger.

If he was younger, he wouldn't have even entertained the thought of playing for them in the first place.

They won't go down. This turd just won't flush.

to be honest i'd almost prefer them to stay up because we know they're pretty unlikely to improve, would fancy rafa to give them a good shoeing now

Definitely not for me.

I'm sick of them, they offer nothing to the PL and I can imagine all other clubs fans feel the same. They are a pointless club and I'd happily see them relegated and don't return anytime soon.

I'd happily forget about the Derby matches for a while.

I just cant see them picking up enough points to stay up, I've said all along that they look like this seasons Aston Villa and I've not see anything so far to suggest otherwise.

Even with a full strength 11, it's still shit and there are better teams in the relegation battle. They'd need to spend £50m+ in January to try get out of it, but they cant afford to. Especially if they are cut adrift by then, their board would be reluctant to spend anything when they know they have little chance of surviving - they'd rather save it for the summer to try and get back up.

The home game against Hull is huge, anything other than a win would be an absolute disaster.

They'll have Kone, Djilobodji, Khazri and N'Dong going to the African Nations, so their paper thin squad is going to very bare in January

Shit.  Never thought of that.  We'll be losing a similar amount of players.  But the players we'll be losing haven't been regulars, or contributed much.  Plus, our squad is actually in a healthy state, for a change. 

It's going to come to a point where they will need to show top 10 form to just keep their heads above water.  If they do get going they probably won't be able to afford another really bad spell all season.

Do you think Swansea, Hull and Boro will get that far ahead of them?

I just can't see any way that they can really improve. They come up with lame excuses about injuries but almost every club suffers the same thing. Who's to come back who can make them significantly better ?

They sometimes go on like they have 6 top players returning.

January - how can things change much then?  What logical reason is there why any half decent player, with any kind of options, would go there especially as it seems the owner is no longer prepared to pay well above the going rate to tempt them to the cesspit.