sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Full on retarded. As others have said a donation would be good enough, doing that just looks like he is an attention whore.

What happened to the lad was sad and as a Dad I feel for his family, but unless you are really close to him, how does it differ from every other child / human suffering on this planet. Will he get tattoos of all the others next?

Why get a tattoo of someone who you don't even know. I'm sorry but the lengths to which this whole Bradley thing has gone is,way way too far imo. Youd think he was the only child that's ever had to endure this horrible disease.

Just donate money to a charity rather than get crazy things like this done. The gawkish grief thing on FB is mind boggling too

He hardly didn't know him. The kid touched every single person on earth. Fact. Brought peace to the middle east and Chelsea, Milwall. What better way to honour him (other than the Nobel Peace price) than a tattoo for some likes on Facebook

Why get a tattoo of someone who you don't even know. I'm sorry but the lengths to which this whole Bradley thing has gone is,way way too far imo. Youd think he was the only child that's ever had to endure this horrible disease.

Just donate money to a charity rather than get crazy things like this done. The gawkish grief thing on FB is mind boggling too

Exactly. It's people trying to out-grieve each other. It's embarrassing.

Everton playing a celebrity game in honour now. I have to say there will be many many children even in the UK battling cancer asking their parents why can't i do or get this mummy. I feel the media have turned this tragic little boy into a celebrity whilst also neglecting the others who are battling the horrible disease

just my view and opinion

Guest chopey

Quality tattoo but absolutely f***ing retarded getting it unless he's like your Son or something

I don't want to sound horrible but I wouldnt want some strange bloke getting a tattoo of my son on himself.

Guest reefatoon

That while a nice gesture is full on retarded thing to do.

It's not even a nice gesture, it's just full on weird.

Quality tattoo but absolutely f***ing retarded getting it unless he's like your Son or something

I don't want to sound horrible but I wouldnt want some strange bloke getting a tattoo of my son on himself.

Aye I kna. It's properly weird.

The execution of the tattoo is actually pretty great.  Which unfortunately just means it probably cost a fortune.

That was my first thought. In the gents a couple of weeks ago he drew a lady's part. It was quite detailed, the guy obviously has talent, that's the tragedy...

Everton playing a celebrity game in honour now. I have to say there will be many many children even in the UK battling cancer asking their parents why can't i do or get this mummy. I feel the media have turned this tragic little boy into a celebrity whilst also neglecting the others who are battling the horrible disease

just my view and opinion

thats all credit to his family. got out there, tried to be positive and make his every last wish come true.

just my view and opinion

thats all credit to his family. got out there, tried to be positive and make his every last wish come true.

Some could say that it was the other way around with them courting the media. These dreams of his didn't come cheap. Millions of families would love to do that with their terminally ill children but simply can't afford it

Lots of families also wouldn't want their terminally ill child hawked all.over the country and different countries in all the media glare either as that to me would be a private thing. I wouldn't want the stress of all of that at such a difficult time