sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gonna buy a Rangers shirt from Sports Direct and run down Stowell Street, see how far I get. Taking bets now.

OK my money is on you getting past the crate of Lonsdale socks at the entrance before being upended at the sale rack of 2012/2013 England gear and careering into a display of Donnay golf brollies. That's normally how far I get.

waiting for the flood of videos where the mackem anti-fascists are out telling that prick robinson where to go...

He'll be too busy protesting against any more EDF nuclear new build.

It's alreet, they'll spend next week under the comfort blankets of discussing our signings (if any more) and posting a 'what makes the mags so funny thread' instead of focusing on their real problems.

It's alreet, they'll spend next week under the comfort blankets of discussing our signings (if any more) and posting a 'what makes the mags so funny thread' instead of focusing on their real problems.

'we know we are shit, but at least we don't think we should win the champions league every season like them deluded lot up the road'