sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Being steaming drunk out your mind unable to stand properly night before training shows you care apparently. :lol:

Hey, takes much more to get out of bed, get up and do some laps if you're absolutely hanging, easy for the lads who watched a film and then got their head down.

A fantastic post on RTG in a fantastic thread.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-think-well-win-it.1381581/page-2

Its mainly the quality of the league that has me optimistic. The league winners last season had a shocking goalkeeper, a centre half who had just been a key part in one of the worst teams in premier league history, a centre mid who was renowned for being shit and having a weird head, a striker who utterly failed at premier league level. The league is full of players like Paul McShane who look quality and finish high because of the opposition they're playing against.

I've not got a bad record on this forum and I'm risking it all here.

A fantastic post on RTG in a fantastic thread.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-think-well-win-it.1381581/page-2

Its mainly the quality of the league that has me optimistic. The league winners last season had a shocking goalkeeper, a centre half who had just been a key part in one of the worst teams in premier league history, a centre mid who was renowned for being shit and having a weird head, a striker who utterly failed at premier league level. The league is full of players like Paul McShane who look quality and finish high because of the opposition they're playing against.

I've not got a bad record on this forum and I'm risking it all here.

He'll 100% call us 'delewded' with a straight face as well.

Absolutely loving this Gibson carry on it's brilliant!  ;D

The difference in their reaction compared to the Nohnson affair is interesting aswell -

Player is arrested for sexual activity with a minor and grooming = Innocent until proven guilty marra!

Player gets pissed and calls the team shit = I want him out of the club now!

A part of me is thinking they really could go down again. The signings they've made are shocking, a League One striker and Lewis Grabban up front, players who clearly don't want to be there, a midtable at best manager, an owner who wants out and currently a really negative atmosphere amongst the fanbase. They've also got a really difficult start; Derby (h), Norwich (a), Sheff Wed (a), Leeds (h). They start badly and the fans will turn on Grayson if he can't arrest a poor start and going by what they're saying on RTG, some of them are underestimating some of the teams imo. Organised teams like Fulham, Norwich et cetera would take them apart as of now.

The difference in their reaction compared to the Nohnson affair is interesting aswell -

Player is arrested for sexual activity with a minor and grooming = Innocent until proven guilty marra!

Player gets pissed and calls the team shit = I want him out of the club now!

It's because Johnson was a key player for them imo.  They hated Gibson anyway so are using it as a stick to beat him with.

Go back a year and if Defoe does exactly the same thing it would be markedly different.

No they don't. Yes they're capable of it but don't get that when playing the likes of Inverness/St Johnstone.

They averaged 55,581 in the league last season, unless you believe the figures are being fiddled. The lowest was against (yes) St Johnstone with 51,057.

Signficantly lower figures for early round League Cup and Scottish Cup fixtures, as to be expected.

Those figures must be fresh from the Sunderland school of crowd figure fiddling considering how empty both grounds look when seen on tv.

Player gets p*ssed and calls the team s*** = I want him out of the club now!

It's because Johnson was a key player for them imo.  They hated Gibson anyway so are using it as a stick to beat him with.

Go back a year and if Defoe does exactly the same thing it would be markedly different.

Yep you pretty much nailed it mate!

That's poor from Gibson -shocking lack of professionalism, but that seems to run throughout the whole of the club. I'm amazed as to why Grayson took this job on - he was doing well at Preston, with a young side and he now walks into a shit-storm like this?

I can't work out if it's funnier that Gibson is a mess a few days before a match or that he's slagging off his teammates in public. He's almost certainly right about them too, which makes it thrice as funny.

So what's it now, drunk and slagging off your teammates, noncing, and using £20 notes for toilet paper/confetti. It's almost as if they buy players to best represent the lowest common denominator of their fanbase.

So what's it now, drunk and slagging off your teammates, noncing, and using £20 notes for toilet paper/confetti. It's almost as if they buy players to best represent the lowest common denominator of their fanbase.

http://media.kentonline.co.uk/filerepository/archive/images2/rob%20elliot.jpg