sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Read in one paper that Coleman has Woodburn from Liverpool set up to come in on loan, that's on hold with the Countinho move at the moment apparently.

Survival hopes resting on a 17 kid, while he's talented it shows just how fucked this lot are.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adam-johnson.1411580/page-25

Just wow! The posts on this thread are rancid. Apparently AJ has done more to prevent grooming by raising its profile, and someone is even trying to draw similarities to Nelson Mandela.

They really are a different breed!

I hope they get the cunt back and then chant his name as I'm sure they would. It'll show the rest of the country what racid horrible fuckers they really are.

yeah, it kills them that we are arent "hounding him out"

their new thing seems to be that we blame Ashley for everything, they clearly dont see the many threads clogging up RTG blaming Ellis for everything.

yeah, it kills them that we are arent "hounding him out"

their new thing seems to be that we blame Ashley for everything, they clearly dont see the many threads clogging up RTG blaming Ellis for everything.

Aye i've noticed that.  Apparently if we take the lead in a game Rafa gets all the credit cos he's amazing, but then if we go on to lose the game it's all Ashley's fault.  Makes sense.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adam-johnson.1411580/page-25

Just wow! The posts on this thread are rancid. Apparently AJ has done more to prevent grooming by raising its profile, and someone is even trying to draw similarities to Nelson Mandela.

They really are a different breed!

That's staggeringly amazing, and I often read Trump voters' tweets for a laugh. This is at their level.

Guest Howaythetoon

What is it with them and former players etc.? Reid or the King as he’s known as, Bally, Keano, sewpa kev, Quinny... they are fucking weird. A Mackem ‘mate’ of mine said he would take AJ back in an instant, but after they basically bombed him off 9should have stood by their man etc.), why should he... unbelievable. The man is a nonce. Mind it shouldn’t surprise me, during his trial when it was becoming clear, there were teenage mackem lassies walking around with AJ tops on. Royston Vasey? Should have been called Mackem land.

What is it with them and former players etc.? Reid or the King as he’s known as, Bally, Keano, sewpa kev, Quinny... they are f***ing weird. A Mackem ‘mate’ of mine said he would take AJ back in an instant, but after they basically bombed him off 9should have stood by their man etc.), why should he... unbelievable. The man is a nonce. Mind it shouldn’t surprise me, during his trial when it was becoming clear, there were teenage mackem lassies walking around with AJ tops on. Royston Vasey? Should have been called Mackem land.

He scored against the mags though, HTT. That's what matters.