sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Leicester are a medium sized club. Sunderland are massive.' is exactly the sort of thing that you'd expect to hear from a Sunderland Leicester fan, apparently.

:spit: I’d assumed that was a response in the thread, didn’t realise it was the ‘Leicester fan’ :lol:

It's probably because even the rest of the country realises they're a bit behind the times, backward and not particularly warming to outsiders that other fans who for some reason want to talk to them have to kiss their collective arse to get off on the right foot.

Mitro v mackems televised, glorious.

They’ll be down by then too. Might have to order in some popcorn.

On a Friday night :lol:

Get in there. There's never usually a decent game on a Friday night, I'll have to pencil that one in though. Hope they aren't already relegated by then, need a Mitro goal to sink them for a perfect night. :lol:

Mitro v mackems televised, glorious.

They’ll be down by then too. Might have to order in some popcorn.

On a Friday night :lol:

Get in there. There's never usually a decent game on a Friday night, I'll have to pencil that one in though. Hope they aren't already relegated by then, need a Mitro goal to sink them for a perfect night. :lol:

They will be gone before then

Guest Howaythetoon

As much as I wanted to abuse the cunt at SJP, he’d probably have picked up 3 points knowing that cunt like when Palace hammered us 5-1. Couldn't beat the mackems though you silver topped fake teeth trump skin twat fraud.

As much as I wanted to abuse the cunt at SJP, he’d probably have picked up 3 points knowing that cunt like when Palace hammered us 5-1. Couldn't beat the mackems though you silver topped fake teeth trump skin twat fraud.

Wrong thread i reckon.

Wrong thread i reckon.

ITK. Next "massive lads" manager?