sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I did enjoy the thread about the Sheff Wed supporters:

How did everyone find them? I personally thought they were wankers! Singing newcastle songs in Jamesons then singing about us going down a few times during the game.....not very classy or respectful imo

You can't get any more small time than that.

Oh boo hoo :lol: Sounds like they expected some sort of counselling session from the Wednesday lads, reassuring them that everyone in football loves classy Sunderland but haaaates big bad Geordie Mags FC and that everything is going to be alright!

Suck on it you inbred cunts. Rot.

Really like Sheffield Wednesday fans. They have been one of the best set of fans if not the best set when they came to SJP last season, and even the season before in the cup. I went to the away game last season and they had the best home crowd as well.

A set of fans who sing their hearts out, and it’s not like they have had much to sing about in recent years.

Always had a soft spot for Wednesday.......never had any grief there despite us regularly taking huge allocations there in the 80's and 90's. Bramall Lane was always a bit more of an edgy trip.

Aye, Wednesday are a likeable club. Everyone seemed welcoming when I went there last season. They have been the Championship who I want to see promoted back to the Premier League for a while now.

I did enjoy the thread about the Sheff Wed supporters:

How did everyone find them? I personally thought they were wankers! Singing newcastle songs in Jamesons then singing about us going down a few times during the game.....not very classy or respectful imo

You can't get any more small time than that.

Oh boo hoo :lol: Sounds like they expected some sort of counselling session from the Wednesday lads, reassuring them that everyone in football loves classy Sunderland but haaaates big bad Geordie Mags FC and that everything is going to be alright!

Suck on it you inbred cunts. Rot.

Really like Sheffield Wednesday fans. They have been one of the best set of fans if not the best set when they came to SJP last season, and even the season before in the cup. I went to the away game last season and they had the best home crowd as well.

A set of fans who sing their hearts out, and it’s not like they have had much to sing about in recent years.

Yeah, agreed, they've got one of the best sets of supporters in the country. Top class.

Guest covmag

can we start to predict the day?  :lol:

i say Reading at home  O0

Already lost to Reading at home ;)

of fuck  :lol:

mitro day .....................it has to be

I ventured onto the Sad Mackem Board or Ready To Groom or whatever the inbreds call it. I was genuinely astounded that what everyone on here says isn't bias and is entirely true. Think they have like 3 reasonable posters who actually have a discussion then the rest are all entirely bitter and delewded. The thread in particular was the nag protests one. Why the fuck would our protests even matter? They were trying to make it out at if there was outrageous protesting when we did our Keegan quote and it wasn't it was like 60 lads max holding a half supportive half dig banner. That's irrelevant anyways, much like their future existence as a club. They should stop focusing on us so much and sort their own shit out. If they spent more time doing something about their situation instead of hoping for some Toon free fall they probably wouldn't be in this mess.

As the quote goes “Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners”.

There more likely won’t be one banner about their league one relegation at our next number of games. Maybe the odd sing song mocking them and that is about it. Where’s they had banners, party’s, masks galore. Fully focused on us. Value do better than us than having any kind of real success on the field. Total small time loser of a football club. Next year it will be where it belong and may it rot there forever more.