sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "perfect day" thread from that Dangermows simpleton is great, this I think was after they beat Norwich 4-1 I think and we lost to Spuds on the first day. This is a great quote from that:

So funny all the posters shitting themselves about the championship' date=' then we go and turn over one of the favourites in their own back yard[/quote']

Yeah nothing to worry about marra :)

Guest firetotheworks

Told you these cunts would survive.

4 days ago.

Why call me out? A few others said it as well.

I'm not really calling you out, it's just funny how far away it was from the end of the season and how things have changed so massively in 4 days.

That Sammy Ameobi thread on there. :lol:

You just know they're absolutely fuckin' fewwwmin.

Nope, somehow we’re still SEETHING.

Think it's canny concerning that, that Dangermows cunt uses the Johnson video to wind our fans up. Like he's proud of him or something...

Told you these cunts would survive.

4 days ago.

Why call me out? A few others said it as well.

I'm not really calling you out, it's just funny how far away it was from the end of the season and how things have changed so massively in 4 days.

Well when I said that they were only 3 points off survival.

Remember how they laughed at us playing Burton when we went down. Burton could relate them on their own pitch.

Was just thinking the same, at least about the hilarity of us playing away to Burton. Wish I could find the quotes. Now they are cut adrift with Burton and can look forward to Scunthorpe and MK Dons. They won’t even be the ‘biggest’ team in League One, surprisingly there are others who have made the shameful slide, with better recent records.

"So our hero is a paedo and we're in division 3"

Best quote I've read for a while

Goes well to the tune of Yellow Submarine.

Birmingham and Hull safe now I reckon. If you look at the remaining fixtures Reading have the toughest run in, if the mackems beat them away they've a slim chance of catching them still.

Remember how they laughed at us playing Burton when we went down. Burton could relate them on their own pitch.

Was just thinking the same, at least about the hilarity of us playing away to Burton. Wish I could find the quotes. Now they are cut adrift with Burton and can look forward to Scunthorpe and MK Dons. They won’t even be the ‘biggest’ team in League One, surprisingly there are others who have made the shameful slide, with better recent records.

Sweepstake on how many "biggest team in League One" threads over the summer?

I'll go for number of combined All-time Mag/Mackems XIs threads + 3.

Just had a quick look. Aye, they're utterly livid with that one like.

Can’t be trawling through that shite, can we have some quotes please.

Sweepstake on how many "biggest team in League One" threads over the summer?

I'll go for number of combined All-time Mag/Mackems XIs threads + 3.

Along with hundreds of "Walsall fan in peace here. Just wanted to say how much better the league is with you lot in it. The mags would've made it worse. Best of luck hope you get back where you deserve to be as the NETD, Mick"