sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People still overestimating their ability and thinking they’ll get up to 7 points in the remaining games :lol:

Will they fuck. They are a total shambles. It’s just a matter of when not if now. And it will come sooner rather than later.

Personally I would have loved for them to get some sort of hope and go down in either the second last or last game of the season. Hope is what kills. But now they will be put out of their misery within the next 3 games or so.

Told you these cunts would survive.

4 days ago.

Why call me out? A few others said it as well.

Cause you're a fucking idiot.

I said what I said because for years they have always made the great escape, for so long results have been going their way elsewhere, they were only 3 points away from getting out of it on Saturday. Hardly the most brazen claim was it?

Rather be an idiot then the guy online calling other people names.

In that "such a perfect day" thread:

Just spoke to me Dad as they were travelling to a holiday cottage this afternoon and didn't listen to it. Told him our result, the mags result, Shelvey's sending off and that Colback has been dropped (he blames Colback for his stroke/paralysis issues). He was nearly crying down the phone because he was so happy :D

:spit:

Told you these cunts would survive.

4 days ago.

Why call me out? A few others said it as well.

Cause you're a fucking idiot.

I said what I said because for years they have always made the great escape, for so long results have been going their way elsewhere, they were only 3 points away from getting out of it on Saturday. Hardly the most brazen claim was it?

Rather be an idiot then the guy online calling other people names.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:fishing:

I'm only playing sweet cheeks. x

In that "such a perfect day" thread:

Just spoke to me Dad as they were travelling to a holiday cottage this afternoon and didn't listen to it. Told him our result, the mags result, Shelvey's sending off and that Colback has been dropped (he blames Colback for his stroke/paralysis issues). He was nearly crying down the phone because he was so happy :D

:spit:

Fuck me man. They are the saddest, weirdest people on earth. :lol:

Can't believe it's actually going to happen, up until the last month I just assumed they'd stay up as they're a fairly big team and are fluky fuckers. These last two years must be utterly depressing for them, especially given out general upward trend. :lol:

Can't believe it's actually going to happen, up until the last month I just assumed they'd stay up as they're a fairly big team and are fluky f***ers. These last two years must be utterly depressing for them, especially given out general upward trend. :lol:

Lovely aint it :lol: