Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Suddenly reminded of when he gestured that the game was finished when Liverpool played Blackburn and Fat Sam's Fat Head went radge.

http://i.imgur.com/36uHESG.gif

:lol:

That thing where he flicks his hands in perfect sync with the broadcast CGI has to be the best Rafa gif.

giphy.gif

What if it all goes Newcastleesque tits up?

He hasn't really set the world on fire since Liverpool sacked him.  A step up from Pardew, Carver and McLaren but if he does get the job he needs to work fucking miracles

Suddenly reminded of when he gestured that the game was finished when Liverpool played Blackburn and Fat Sam's Fat Head went radge.

http://i.imgur.com/36uHESG.gif

:lol:

I like that he eats kets during games, reminds me of Stevie giving KK those manky red boiled sweets at home games

Pretty grim that we're making the best managerial appointment since Sir Bobby and we might still go down and lose him.

If we get Rafa. We suddenly have a reasonable chance of survival. Interested to see if Ashley actually changes the way we operate. Or whether it will be a mess, the same was it was with Keegan.

I refuse to believe it, last year I had a hard on over a German we ended up waiting 4 months for tufty. Giving Rafa control and a truckload of cash is what I would do, not the people that run our club, it's also what I would do if I was in Greg Dyke's position.

Aye nothing concrete yet trying not to get carried away.

I'm going to be the first person to call the "we tried" tomorrow after talks break down

Wouldn't expect any less from you mate :thup:

I was about to post "fuck off" but then realized that I 100% deserve whatever reputation I have as the board's worst pessimist.

Story obviously embargoed until 10pm. Says the same thing in both.

Who by? Us? Are these guys (Sun and Mirror) the media partners?

Sorry, I appreciate that makes me sound like I think you're the oracle![emoji38]Anyone, chip in...

Dave is as close as can be to an Oracle to be fair.

This club, man :lol:

10 years of bullshit managers and it's suddenly Rafa Benitez. I can't stop shaking my head - what a coup! :lol: :lol:

I'm literally shaking by this news. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do. Slappers and blow in the offing? But it's Wednesday. F--k it. I have this urgent need to express all these emotions I'm feeling.

Aye nothing concrete yet trying not to get carried away.

I'm going to be the first person to call the "we tried" tomorrow after talks break down

Wouldn't expect any less from you mate :thup:

I was about to post "fuck off" but then realized that I 100% deserve whatever reputation I have as the board's worst pessimist.

Top man as far as im concerned