Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Looks like the delay is more from Rafa's side so he can contact potential members of his back room staff, which is fair enough.

One point of note in all this. When Ashley first came in he pretty much let Fat Sam get on with stuff as manager, so he has done it before. Was just with the wrong guy. His bung taking deals likely scarred Ashley hence the switch.

Hopefully he affords Rafa the same freedom, and we should be fine. Staying up is crucial now though. We have to pull it off. Imagine if we do and Palace go down man.

It'll happen man relax. Nowt will go wrong now. Probably just deciding what to do with Schteve now to mean they dont have to pay him off.

Kill him?

:lol:  Probably trying to get it in Rafa's contract that he has to be the one to tell McClaren he's sacked

Looks like the delay is more from Rafa's side so he can contact potential members of his back room staff, which is fair enough.

One point of note in all this. When Ashley first came in he pretty much let Fat Sam get on with stuff as manager, so he has done it before. Was just with the wrong guy. His buns taking deals likely scarred Ashley hence the switch.

Hopefully he affords Rafa the same freedom, and we should be fine. Staying up is crucial now though. We have to pull it off. Imagine if we do and Palace go down man.

I sort-of-believe that McClaren was an attempted move in the right direction, it was just the cheap/idiotic person's way of doing it.

Guest The Little Waster

It'll happen man relax. Nowt will go wrong now. Probably just deciding what to do with Schteve now to mean they dont have to pay him off.

" Rafa , we'd like you to meet your new assistant , Mr Wise " ......

The one thing that would encourage me about his appointment is that he is nobody's fool.  The board are not going to be able to manipulate him and he will not necessarily tow the party line in public.  Everyone is aware of that so you assume they must be as well - in which case you would hope it signals a recognition that they need to change the way they do things.

I also think that he would be good for the Academy etc as he overhauled Liverpool's set-up and that side of things seems to have been badly neglected.

what did he do to the academy?

:lol: love this forum. Loads of lads sitting in front the computer, dicks in hand.

:pokerface:

:lol: retribution for not supporting your popularity contest

He looks fit. Meaty cock.

My cock throbs.

Cheeky little cock stroke.

No, Mike, my cock.

I would invest in dick socks.

Hey bro, I love me a dick up the shoot.

I would beat off a guy.

:pokerface:

:lol: I stand by every word.

Guest The Little Waster

At the very least it'll make the transfer rumours more entertaining ...." Guess who ive just seen in El Coto " ? etc

If we get him ...

and if we stay up ..

and if we don't piss him off over the summer, and let him make decisions and bring in some new players ...

I could start to believe, the fabled 8th place finish would be in the realms of possibility next year ...

If we get him ...

and if we stay up ..

and if we don't p*ss him off over the summer, and let him make decisions and bring in some new players ...

I could start to believe, the fabled 8th place finish would be in the realms of possibility next year ...

To hell with that. I've just been reading up on his previous track record and if he comes in I'm demanding trophies from

next season.

If we get him ...

and if we stay up ..

and if we don't p*ss him off over the summer, and let him make decisions and bring in some new players ...

To hell with that. I've just been reading up on his previous track record and if he comes in I'm demanding trophies from

next season.

This :thup:

I wouldn't rule out winning EURO 2016 tbh