Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Yeah, get all it all wrong today from the off. Here too late to figure it all out, unfortunately.

I hope he stays but he shouldn't. He's too good for a shit club like ours.

He trusted the wrong players today, like. But he has a pile of turd to choose from, and that's not his fault.

He trusted the wrong players today, like. It's the truth. But he has a pile of turd to choose from, and that's not his fault.

There were better turds than others. And if we'd actually tried to score first half, who knows what that could have done psychologically for NUFC and SAFC. Disappointed tbh.

Yeah, get all it all wrong today from the off. Here too late to figure it all out, unfortunately.

I hope he stays but he shouldn't. He's too good for a shit club like ours.

:thup:

I've a lot of respect for him for trying but he's far too good for our club in it's current state. As much as I'd love him to stay next season he deserves much better than the second tier in any country. Thanks for everything Rafa.

Guest firetotheworks

I hope he leaves so that I can finally move on from this rotten club once and for all. I'm clinically fed up.

Don't think any combination of players would have done it today we were all over the shop in attack, although we defended very well.

Another month and we would have a few more home wins and away draws and stayed up :(

He did everything I would expect him to today, but we've been let down by players like Wijnaldum not looking bothered at all. Subs seemed sensible at the time, Mitro had several chances he should have buried and he would have been a tactical genius again.

Wrong approach today.  Needed to go for a win early doors. 

A damn shame if he leaves.

Aye, we only got worse with nerves, needed to smash a low confidence team straight out the blocks.

In a short time he's made us hard to beat. If he'd had a month more we would've picked up draws and been absolutely fine. Reality is our attacking players just have absolutely nothing to offer, there's no right team selection or formation that would solve the issue, the players we've signed over the last few seasons in that area of the pitch just aren't fit for purpose.