Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Well let's see if he does go to Everton then. If he does I won't hold anything against him. Only Rafa knows what he will do.

If he goes to Everton my respect for him will go out the window. But I'm pretty sure he won't so the reality is it will stay sky high.

Well let's see if he does go to Everton then. If he does I won't hold anything against him. Only Rafa knows what he will do.

If he goes to Everton my respect for him will go out the window. But I'm pretty sure he won't so the reality is it will stay sky high.

Why would you lose respect for a man who wants to work at the highest level? He had the balls, the guts and the integrity to take on a job that no one was willing to. He took a chance with a set of players whose abilities were way lower than what he had previously worked with. The guy tried his best and if he couldn't save us, I'm not sure anyone would have. He can go wherever he wants. Staying with us would be a dream but wouldn't lose respect for the man just because he prefers Everton.

Why would you lose respect for a man who wants to work at the highest level? He had the balls, the guts and the integrity to take on a job that no one was willing to. He took a chance with a set of players whose abilities were way lower than what he had previously worked with. The guy tried his best and if he couldn't save us, I'm not sure anyone would have. He can go wherever he wants. Staying with us would be a dream but wouldn't lose respect for the man just because he prefers Everton.

I've got no problem with him leaving and taking up another job, although obviously I hope he won't. I just don't think he should tarnish his reputation at Liverpool by taking on a job at the other merseyside club. I hear all this talk that they don't have any rivalry, but I just don't buy it. Liverpool is either a special club for him or it isn't.

You should have a read of the Everton forums if you think there's no animosity towards Rafa. He is absolutely detested by Everton fans.

Everton fans detest everyone though. That's why they're known as the bitters.

We deserve it tho, only have our self to blame.

Cant blame anyone else.

We blame  Ashley, Charnley, McClaren, Pardew and Carr and those no backboned cunt players.  Fucking disgrace bar 2 or 3.

don't stay, we don't deserve you

we deserve nothing, ive supported this club since 1969 and ive seen some sh1te, ups and downs, but the total lack of hurt I feel now tells me everything

Rafa doesn't need this shit club, he really doesn't  :undecided:

Well I suppose he'll get asked the direct question tomorrow, whether or not he'll be staying as relegation is confirmed.

I just hope he answers - don't want this dragging the whole of Summer.