Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm quite emotional about this to be honest. Here is a man, a real man, a man of integrity, ambition, humility and class in the prime of his career and life and he has chosen Newcastle United as his personal pet project. Wow, really! That's me now firmly emotionally involved in NUFC matters once again and I shall attend a few away games next season and shall look forward to it as well.

‘Never has abject failure been more openly celebrated, it’s like some sort of mass hypnosis.’

The irony. :lol:

absolutely, fucking celebrating last minute survival season after season like the champions league.

I'm quite emotional about this to be honest. Here is a man, a real man, a man of integrity, ambition, humility and class in the prime of his career and life and he has chosen Newcastle United as his personal pet project. Wow, really! That's me now firmly emotionally involved in NUFC matters once again and I shall attend a few away games next season and shall look forward to it as well.

O0 Been a while since the word 'Pride' could be related to being a fan of this club. Awash with it right now.