Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest alijmitchell

The very fact that people are so excited will mean we pick up points because the ground is going to be fucking buzzing next year. Hopefully it becomes a fortress.

Think the support for him shown by the fans at the Spurs game played a massive part in convincing him. Great stuff - especially considering we'd just been relegated.

Can't believe it tbh.

Benitez: "If I don't want to sell I don't have to. We can keep who we want."

"When I finish this press conference I will start working". I don't even think he's bullshitting there [emoji38]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160525/add00c038d51c230ce06ae1006d1225a.jpg

They've managed to piss me off even when appointing rafa. I bet its that rod stewart looking scout in charge of periscope

Probably more Rafa and all the requests. I dont care hes got what he wantes which means he feel he can challenge for something in thenext 3-5 years.

Absolutely buzzing, which is crazy considering we have been relegated BUT we have genuine hope again, which is something we have not had in a long time

Looking forward to go to some matches, also will take my son which is a huge moment because at 7 by not taking him previously there is always the threat that he will support the "bigger" teams BUT I will make sure the brainwashing starts, just need Wonga off the tops before I can buy him the kit again as well

Massive credit to Rafa, the easy thing would have been for him to walk away and get an easier job BUT he knows the potential of the club, which is class considering the amount of people that try to put us down, even amongst our own support

Absolutely buzzing, which is crazy considering we have been relegated BUT we have genuine hope again, which is something we have not had in a long time

Looking forward to go to some matches, also will take my son which is a huge moment because at 7 by not taking him previously there is always the threat that he will support the "bigger" teams BUT I will make sure the brainwashing starts, just need Wonga off the tops before I can buy him the kit again as well

Massive credit to Rafa, the easy thing would have been for him to walk away and get an easier job BUT he knows the potential of the club, which is class considering the amount of people that try to put us down, even amongst our own support

The Wonga logo isn't going to be on next years childrens kit.

Is it me or does he seem a bit sheepish/evasive when pushed on transfers being his call?

I thought this too. Seemed like there is more to it than he's willing to say.

Very much doubt he would do anything he isn't comfortable with though so he'll definitely have a big say in all transfer activity if he doesn't have the final decision.