Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

It beggars belief. It really does.

I just hope the unlikely scenario of us finishing outside the automatic playoffs doesn't come to fruition. We've got a great chance in the Premier League to be competitive with all these changes.

We'll win the league, I have no doubt about that.

We are good enough now to walk it with the players we have and I can only see us getting stronger with the players Rafa is likely to bring in and the organisation he will drill into the players.  We have the best manager in the Championship by a country mile, no other manager even gets close.

I think exciting times are ahead for us.

We didn't have 4G pitches before? :lol: No wonder every one of our players is broken.

:lol: Training with medicine balls in those silent picture strong guy onesies. Probably had a phrenologist on staff.

What? You need your bumps feeling

What a guy though. Basically everything since he walked through the door has been different. Like a football club should be fucking run. We've done almost everything right, it's so refreshing. It remains to be seen if the club will keep this up behind the scenes, but it's as though they respect him enough to listen to his direct instructions instead of knowing they are able to walk all over him like they did to weak, desperate dickheads like Pardew and McClaren. Even the little things, like doing that interview. Answering direct questions about the likes of Sissoko. Reducing ticket prices. The huge improvement in our social media output. It's all got the hallmark of someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

It's been so long and it's fantastic. And we haven't even played a game yet.

What a guy though. Basically everything since he walked through the door has been different. Like a football club should be fucking run. We've done almost everything right, it's so refreshing. It remains to be seen if the club will keep this up behind the scenes, but it's as though they respect him enough to listen to his direct instructions instead of knowing they are able to walk all over him like they did to weak, desperate dickheads like Pardew and McClaren. Even the little things, like doing that interview. Answering direct questions about the likes of Sissoko. Reducing ticket prices. The huge improvement in our social media output. It's all got the hallmark of someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

:thup:

It's hard to believe, we've put up with shit for so long.

The embarrassing penny pinching is really coming out now.

What a guy though. Basically everything since he walked through the door has been different. Like a football club should be fucking run. We've done almost everything right, it's so refreshing. It remains to be seen if the club will keep this up behind the scenes, but it's as though they respect him enough to listen to his direct instructions instead of knowing they are able to walk all over weak, desperate dickheads like Pardew and McClaren. Even the little things, like doing that interview. Answering direct questions about the likes of Sissoko. Reducing ticket prices. The huge improvement in our social media output. It's all got the hallmark of someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

:lol: All the managers that came in, looked around at the shit facilities and practices and thought "No, this all looks fine."

I can't believe we only just went down. We're only in the championship. We should have been playing our games through the mail by now.

I get this vison of the football match in Kes with a muddy pitch and most of the players hanging off bent cross bars

It would have been exactly that under Pardew.  He'd have been the Man Utd loving teacher who would have to have it all his own way. He'd have had the likes of Coloccini, Gouffran, Mike Williamson and the usual suspects on his side.

Wonder what Rafa thought of the wheelie bins we use for ice baths.

Wonder what Rafa thought of the wheelie bins we use for ice baths.

He probably thought it's too bad John got another job as he'd be the perfect guy to take them to the skip.

What a guy though. Basically everything since he walked through the door has been different. Like a football club should be f***ing run. We've done almost everything right, it's so refreshing. It remains to be seen if the club will keep this up behind the scenes, but it's as though they respect him enough to listen to his direct instructions instead of knowing they are able to walk all over him like they did to weak, desperate dickheads like Pardew and McClaren. Even the little things, like doing that interview. Answering direct questions about the likes of Sissoko. Reducing ticket prices. The huge improvement in our social media output. It's all got the hallmark of someone who knows what the f*** they're doing.

Smoke me a kipper

It still doesn't seem real because we've been trained to expect incompetence from hateable cretins at every level. And now we have the opposite, like we've finally reached that light outside the tunnel. What a feeling.

So pretty much everyone who has played in a 5 a side league in the north east in the last few years has been playing on a substantially better surface than the Newcastle United first team. Absolutely bonkers.

Hope the team performs up to his standards and do well early doors and throughout the season as a true reflection of Rafa's hard work and vision for the club. If the players fuck this up, we all know who Mike and his little pal Lee will put the blame on.

The mad thing for me is that I believe every word that comes out of Rafa's mouth. Pardew and to an extent McClaren could tell me that the sky is blue and I wouldn't have it.

So pretty much everyone who has played in a 5 a side league in the north east in the last few years has been playing on a substantially better surface than the Newcastle United first team. Absolutely bonkers.

Mental that really.

The 4g pitch thing is beyond unacceptable when you take into account how often we get injuries. They never thought to look at that? Same with improving the gym equipment. Crazy.

This feels like our last chance to save the club from oblivion under Ashley.

If big and little Mike fuck this up and Rafa goes and we go back to employing Pardew-level chancers then half of us will probably walk away for good and the rest will just accept it and meekly watch the club rot away into the lower leagues.

What a guy though. Basically everything since he walked through the door has been different. Like a football club should be fucking run. We've done almost everything right, it's so refreshing. It remains to be seen if the club will keep this up behind the scenes, but it's as though they respect him enough to listen to his direct instructions instead of knowing they are able to walk all over weak, desperate dickheads like Pardew and McClaren. Even the little things, like doing that interview. Answering direct questions about the likes of Sissoko. Reducing ticket prices. The huge improvement in our social media output. It's all got the hallmark of someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

:lol: All the managers that came in, looked around at the shit facilities and practices and thought "No, this all looks fine."

I can't believe we only just went down. We're only in the championship. We should have been playing our games through the mail by now.

Probably why they employed managers that feel 'privileged' to have the job in the first place.  Don't want to complain about the facilities because they realise how lucky they are to have the job.

Mind blowing that you never had a 4G pitch or staff to look after new foreign signings. I thought Everton were badly run under Kenwright but even we've had staff doing that for the last 10/15 years :lol: 

Mind blowing that you never had a 4G pitch or staff to look after new foreign signings. I thought Everton were badly run under Kenwright but even we've had staff doing that for the last 10/15 years :lol: 

"Ashley's done a good job up there".

Surely the training ground currently has 3G pitches and he's just wanting to upgrade to the newest style pitch? I doubt they're playing on a worse surface than say, the soccerdome. :lol: