Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Something negative. It is very hard to work with him. ‘Why?’ Because it is impossible to reach his level of work ethic and he is always seeking perfection. And this ‘negative’ point spurs you on and demands more of you every day to try to be better.

Belengue

Something negative. It is very hard to work with him. ‘Why?’ Because it is impossible to reach his level of work ethic and he is always seeking perfection. And this ‘negative’ point spurs you on and demands more of you every day to try to be better.

Belengue

¿ Balagué ?

Still can't understand a word he's bloody saying.  Where's the subtitles?

That's what we all think whenever you speak you mad bastard.

I think it's nearly 10 years since you heard my glorious roar.

Probably because it's in evil flash still.

Does anyone know when the new website is supposed to be coming?

There's a new site coming?

Apparently.  About time.

Be like a new signing.

Probably because it's in evil flash still.

Does anyone know when the new website is supposed to be coming?

There's a new site coming?

Apparently.  About time.

Be like a new signing.

lol. hate you  ;D

For the past decade it has mostly been shit with this club. Not just on the field, but off the field too. From the sacking of Keegan, to renaming of St James' Park, banning media, shit sponsor and unhappy supporters launching sackeveryoneatnufcandburndownsportsdirect.com to just name a few things.

Now this is what we have.

I get a tear in my eye just thinking about what Rafa has done with our beloved club in the short time he has been here.

For the past decade it has mostly been s*** with this club. Not just on the field, but off the field too. From the sacking of Keegan, to renaming of St James' Park, banning media, s*** sponsor and unhappy supporters launching sackeveryoneatnufcandburndownsportsdirect.com to just name a few things.

Now this is what we have.

I get a tear in my eye just thinking about what Rafa has done with our beloved club in the short time he has been here.

Doesn't the strip look cracking with no sponsorship! Loving the hooped socks.