Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Rafa probably caught onto the fact he was an absolute wank.

Nah, Murphy was a decent player in his time.

:laugh: 'an'. I wasn't on about his technical ability which was, tbf, decent enough.

His first summer with Liverpool he sold Murphy

Expect some completely unbiased comments from him on MOTD then :lol:

Hope Shearer twats him.

Sooner than I expected :lol:

Fucking hell, Murphy has transformed into nosferatu.  Also the presenters face in that pic is just perfect as a reaction to his comments :lol:

Just another cock getting paid for fuck all.  I dont think ive seen one opinion from a proper NUFC fan that expects anything above survival next time out.    A project by Rafa needs growing gradually. I think the majority get that.

Anybody who tries to predict how next season is going to go for us is a moron, none of us have the slightest idea of the players we'll have.  Talking about next season at this stage is moronic.

we are patronised as being idiotic and expecting to be challenging for the title or something. That way rather than travelling all the way up north and talking to our fans to discover our thoughts on any Newcastle related story they can just rehash some nonsense to explain away any unhappiness and not criticise Alan Fucking Pardew in any way for his miserable excuse of an existence.

we are patronised as being idiotic and expecting to be challenging for the title or something. That way rather than travelling all the way up north and talking to our fans to discover our thoughts on any Newcastle related story they can just rehash some nonsense to explain away any unhappiness and not criticise Alan f***ing Pardew in any way for his miserable excuse of an existence.

It's just lazy soundbites from the London press, which is extremely powerful in shaping fans' opinions. The press will strongly defend any English manager because they see it as some sort of national shame that foreign managers have been far more successful in our league, despite the fact it is clearly a global league now. Pardew has a lot of friends in the media - he mustn't be the problem so it must be us.

I've met a lot of people who say they didn't know any Newcastle fans but assumed we were all deluded. When I ask what they mean, it usually comes back to the media portrayal and wanting to get Ashley and Pardew (with his 8 year contract) out of the club so we could move on and at least try to compete. Yet if you ask these fans if they'd have Ashley or Pardew anywhere near their club, the answer is always no. Another common thing I hear is about the number of managers we've gone through and that we never seem to be happy. Again, when you remind people: Souness, Roeder, Kinnear, Pardew, Carver etc, they accept they wouldn't want any managing their PL side. Robson, Keegan and Benitez have all been hugely popular here - we're no different to any other set of fans. Pardew got 4 years ffs.

His first summer with Liverpool he sold Murphy

Expect some completely unbiased comments from him on MOTD then :lol:

Hope Shearer t***s him.

Yeah Danny, because that is exactly how Rafa sets his teams up isn't it? To go all out attack and to then get picked off ont he counter attack.

Another example of a pundit who has absoloutely no idea what he's talking about when it comes to Newcastle.

His monotone voice grates on me.

Lets get this straight for anyone from outside our area reading, most expect to just survive next season, possibly half way at the VERY best, we expect to be humped a few times, success will be if we get 42 points or more, even one season out of the PL puts you back so far its frightening.

We are in for a tough season.we fucking know that ok  O0

Love how his main reason we'll struggle is because we have no PL experience, and then goes on to suggest Brighton will finish above us despite them having less PL experience than us.

All of our players who are likely to get a game bar Hanley off the top of my head have PL experience.

Some may have been shit in the PL but they have the almighty PL experience.

There's an iota of truth in the whole expectations of Brighton v Newcastle but then what the fuck does that mean? We're absolute titans in comparison and the whole issue of Rafa is just ignored as inconvenience. I wouldn't get wound up by these wankers if they weren't so richly rewarded for chatting complete shite.