Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Excellent managing today, he takes a hell of a lot of credit for that point :thup:

Got the first half all wrong. 2nd half pretty much all right

Not his fault that he inherited a squad that hasn't got a left back. Understandable that he played Cackback there, which is pretty much the reason why we were so wank in the first half.

Excellent managing today, he takes a hell of a lot of credit for that point :thup:

Got the first half all wrong. 2nd half pretty much all right

Not his fault that he inherited a squad that hasn't got a left back. Understandable that he played Cackback there, which is pretty much the reason why we were so wank in the first half.

Nah it was in the middle of the park where they had the build up and possession. Their extra man made all the difference, he needed to change it (not sub, just shuffle the formation) to get an extra body in there

Usually a manager will change a centre forward for a centre forward and take credit (especially if it's Pardew) for the change. Anyone can do that.

Rafa's subs made a massive difference, all three of them made a difference in us being able to do more attacking and keep hold of the ball more. Even Townsend going off which looked odd at the time was vindicated when Gini went into that position and put over a peach.

Usually a manager will change a centre forward for a centre forward and take credit (especially if it's Pardew) for the change. Anyone can do that.

Rafa's subs made a massive difference, all three of them made a difference in us being able to do more attacking and keep hold of the ball more. Even Townsend going off which looked odd at the time was vindicated when Gini went into that position and put over a peach.

He's clearly a tactical genius, we're all over here doing our Dowie face to his subs, he's clearly changing the game with each one. I didn't understand the subs at the time but fuck me the guy knows what he's doing!

He actually brought off the two players who looked out of their depth the most (full backs). Fair fucks Rafa. He initially made the right subs at Leicester but then ruined them with his next sub.

The De Jong for Colback sub is what got us a point. With Colback there they could always just give it to Borini and he had him done. There were more goals coming from their right hand side with Colback there. Moving Sissoko down was brilliant as well, allowed Perez to move out wide where he was a lot better and put more pressure on them.

He's clearly a tactical genius, we're all over here doing our Dowie face to his subs, he's clearly changing the game with each one. I didn't understand the subs at the time but fuck me the guy knows what he's doing!

We're just not used to it.  :lol:  When Pardew brought on a striker for a left back, we knew the shape's not changing and he was just slotting in out of position.

The De Jong for Colback sub is what got us a point. With Colback there they could always just give it to Borini and he had him done. There were more goals coming from their right hand side with Colback there. Moving Sissoko down was brilliant as well, allowed Perez to move out wide where he was a lot better and put more pressure on them.

Playing Sissoko at LB while we chased the game was extremely innovative and not something anyone would have thought of.

I'm convinced we will continue to improve. That second half showed much more improvement.

For sure, just hope we have enough time

International break helps us massively.

God, just thinking about it. It really would be torture. What an incredibly cruel tease to have had a genius in the dugout for a bit, only to have all that passion and reinvigorated hope just smashed again.

I'm convinced we will continue to improve. That second half showed much more improvement.

For sure, just hope we have enough time

I have a feeling we will defeat someone we weren't expecting, we simply need to gain more points than the other cunts +4 points better than Norwich to end the season. It's going to be tough, but so was the predicament we are in. Keep fighting, keep working, keep the faith.

Aye his changes really worked. They gave us more threat going forward while also making us better at defending counters. Sissoko had the pace and strength at left back to handle anything Borini tried, Perez was great on the left, Anita way more solid than Janmaat right back. Cisse didn't do much but I guess just meant that Mitro had more space with two up there

God, just thinking about it. It really would be torture. What an incredibly cruel tease to have had a genius in the dugout for a bit, only to have all that passion and reinvigorated hope just smashed again.

I was totally ready to accept relegation until now, they can even let us have that :lol:

That scenario is so Newcastle though.