Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Is there any chance at all he'd commit to the club and stay to get us up and go from there or is that just wishful thinking? :lol:

As others have said, I think there's a chance he'd stay. There's no chance they'd pay his wages though.

Well let's put it like this, regardless of what happens this season, when Benitez leaves, the club will be in better shape. He's probably done more positive things behind the scenes in 2 weeks than McClaren, Pardew etc did over the last decade.

I've literally gone from not giving a fuck if we got relegated to absolutely bricking it now.

After the youth academies and faculties he's seen and worked in he must think he's gone back in time 20 years with our setup. On the plus side, there are probably some really obvious areas for improvement (aside from spending money).

Is there any chance at all he'd commit to the club and stay to get us up and go from there or is that just wishful thinking? :lol:

By May, I'll have convinced myself that he's fallen in love with the club, feels guilty and pledges to bring us straight back. Especially if no other job comes up.

But realistically he'll go. Valencia will probably be looking.

As if we'd pay him the wages anyway. :lol: We'd be the ones invoking the clause, before he can even think about it.

Probably true Dave. But remember how certain you were that we wouldn't pay his wages while we were in the premier league?

Has Tiote always had that on his forehead?

No. Looks like a prayer mark to me. He's Muslim isn't he?

Doubt it that's from praying: I don't have any marks like that; it's very rare anyone does unless he's not been using a pray mat

By May, I'll have convinced myself that he's fallen in love with the club, feels guilty and pledges to bring us straight back. Especially if no other job comes up.

As if we'd pay him the wages anyway. :lol: We'd be the ones invoking the clause, before he can even think about it.

Probably true Dave. But remember how certain you were that we wouldn't pay his wages while we were in the premier league?

:thup:

Has Tiote always had that on his forehead?

No. Looks like a prayer mark to me. He's Muslim isn't he?

Doubt it that's from praying: I don't have any marks like that; it's very rare anyone does unless he's not been using a pray mat

I've seen quite a few people with prayer marks like. I guess it takes quite a lot of praying though!

Wonder how long his own website goes on for? Can't imagine the PR Machine that is NUFC liking him having an independent voice.

Thought exactly the same this morning.

If he stays after the ten games then his web people better get down the job centre as there's no way it'll remain.

Wonder how long his own website goes on for? Can't imagine the PR Machine that is NUFC liking him having an independent voice.

If he stays after the ten games then his web people better get down the job centre as there's no way it'll remain.

he's not making moves for 8 games imo. He's either very confident we're staying up, or he fancies staying regardless.

he's not making moves for 8 games imo. He's either very confident we're staying up, or he fancies staying regardless.

I'd wager good money that he won't be here come August regardless of which league we're in.

You would think they might have learned something about false economies by now though. If we have to pay a few million extra to keep the right manager then surely it's worth it to get us back up and grab that extra £80m?

Not that Rafa is likely to stay though, but it should be his decision not ours.