Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Are people seriously wanting to go back already? Had s couple of texts regarding this.

Quite a few I know are planning to do that. I'll go to a couple of games next season if I can; if they're going to make decisions in the best interests of the club I'm happy to contribute.

Are people seriously wanting to go back already? Had s couple of texts regarding this.

Quite a few I know are planning to do that.

I won't be getting a new railcard just yet. Will certainly try to get to a few away games.

Yes, 4 of us are going back and so are a few from work who walked out against Cardiff never to go back.  I stopped going because I just didn't think the club were bothered about being the best that it could be.  That changes with Rafa because he'll not accept anything less than everybody giving 100% and that will include himself.

Guest chopey

I presume we are all growing goaty beards and wearing a suit with matching waste coat from the first game ?

Going to be some comedown when we get a 1-1 draw at some s*** tip first game.

A point away? Progress :fwap:

:lol:

As long as we don't lose. I've got a fiver on unbeaten all season (66-1), and a £20 free bet on >100 points (16-1).

Guest chopey

I presume we are all growing goaty beards and wearing a suit with matching waste coat from the first game ?

No, sorry.

Then you don't love Rafa, Newcastle, football or life