Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

They've managed to piss me off even when appointing rafa. I bet its that rod stewart looking scout in charge of periscope

Probably more Rafa and all the requests. I dont care hes got what he wantes which means he feel he can challenge for something in thenext 3-5 years.

I like how you typed that how Rafa speaks.

more like John Locke tbh

Absolutely buzzing, which is crazy considering we have been relegated BUT we have genuine hope again, which is something we have not had in a long time

Looking forward to go to some matches, also will take my son which is a huge moment because at 7 by not taking him previously there is always the threat that he will support the "bigger" teams BUT I will make sure the brainwashing starts, just need Wonga off the tops before I can buy him the kit again as well

Massive credit to Rafa, the easy thing would have been for him to walk away and get an easier job BUT he knows the potential of the club, which is class considering the amount of people that try to put us down, even amongst our own support

The Wonga logo isn't going to be on next years childrens kit.

Next year as in 2016-17 or 2017-18?

Absolutely buzzing, which is crazy considering we have been relegated BUT we have genuine hope again, which is something we have not had in a long time

Looking forward to go to some matches, also will take my son which is a huge moment because at 7 by not taking him previously there is always the threat that he will support the "bigger" teams BUT I will make sure the brainwashing starts, just need Wonga off the tops before I can buy him the kit again as well

Massive credit to Rafa, the easy thing would have been for him to walk away and get an easier job BUT he knows the potential of the club, which is class considering the amount of people that try to put us down, even amongst our own support

2016-17

Buying him a retro shirt perhaps?..

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/premiership-clubs/newcastle.html?p=15

newcastle-99-home-use_6_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_2_2_1_1_1_2_2_1_1_1_2_1_4_1_1_1_4_1.jpg

Since this has seemed almost certain for a little while, today doesn't seem a massive deal. But it really is. Rafa Benitez man. By far the main reason I didn't want to get relegated was losing Rafa. Now though, I can't wait for Rafa to build the team from the ground up, in some ways I even prefer the romance and opportunity to really rebuild that doing it from the Championship brings.

2016-17

Ah, class, thought it was going to happen later

Have they said whether it will be blank or it will get replaced with something else?

Or maybe....

http://www.toffs.com/newcastle-united-1972-1974-childrens-shirt-5

I know to still be in premier league would be way better but honestly if you'd told me start of the year if I'd take relegated but the club under the complete control of benitez i'd take it. Mediocrity from top to bottom has long undermined our ability to put out any kind of squad, and a class act to drag us back to being even a bit good at every level is very welcome.

I still think long term Ashley will continue to rot this club, there will only be so long I reckon Rafa will put up with him, and one wonders if Ashley will eventually feel threatened by him and sack him for no reason, but for now lets be positive.

Also Charnley is in such a piss weak position now, he knows he completely owes his job to Rafa  :lol:

I have a hard time believing the whole selling thing tbh, not because of Rafa himself but the c***s above him. I do believe however that who ever we sell are replaced significantly and in some cases better because of Rafa.

It's going to be a great season imo, can't wait. Which is not something I expected to say 2 weeks ago.

They are good BUT for effective brainwashing it's better to wear the same shirt as the players

However if the Wonga logo is being removed from the shirts this season that is the problem solved

I thought this too. Seemed like there is more to it than he's willing to say.

Very much doubt he would do anything he isn't comfortable with though so he'll definitely have a big say in all transfer activity if he doesn't have the final decision.

He'll have final say without any doubt, he's probably showing a bit of respect to Carr by not rubbing his nose in it.