Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Without seeing or reading the original post I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Stifler is probably totally wrong like.

Hmm, I'm not even sure he is :lol:

Which is far worse than the original post.

That time when TCD threw a strop at being told to f*** off by 'polic ( I think) :lol:

I got banned before that for doing the exact same thing.  I hope you can see the hypocrisy in that. 

Lots of people give me aggro on here but as soon as I tell them to fuck off I get a 2 day ban? But it's okay for people to do the same to me? It's deplorable bullshit. 

That time when TCD threw a strop at being told to f*** off by 'polic ( I think) :lol:

I got banned before that for doing the exact same thing.  I hope you can see the hypocrisy in that. 

Lots of people give me aggro on here but as soon as I tell them to fuck off I get a 2 day ban? But it's okay for people to do the same to me? It's deplorable bullshit. 

Just hit them with your handbag dear.

Fuck off.