Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Mitrovic grabbed him and picked him up.

Seriously, though, Rafa's a lucky boy tonight. Easily the best football I've seen us play in a long time until 1-0, at which point he waved us back 15 yards and it completely facilitated Norwich's route back into the game. We looked so much better with 2 strikers on the pitch I can't tell you.

Seriously, though, Rafa's a lucky boy tonight. Easily the best football I've seen us play in a long time until 1-0, at which point he waved us back 15 yards and it completely facilitated Norwich's route back into the game. We looked so much better with 2 strikers on the pitch I can't tell you.

Took him way too long to get Diame off I thought

:thup:

Your boycott over Ronnie?

The goals we gave away were soft though,  not down to any quality from Norwich forwards. You have to get the foundations right before you can start getting more expansive up front.

Totally agree. Hopefully us getting out of jail like that with two strikers on the pitch (and the way Mitrovic helped create the winner) will wake him up.

Needs to either move Diame back or bench him, and get Mitrovic or Murphy playing.

It's the first game I've been to in a year and the second since Pardew's first 0-3 against Sunlun. The club's vaguely on the right track now so I'll go to the odd one when I can unless that changes.

It's the first game I've been to in a year and the second since Pardew's first 0-3 against Sunlun. The club's vaguely on the right track now so I'll go to the odd one when I can unless that changes.

:thup: Everything is coming up Milhouse.

I think most people would have taken only dropping 4 points from Brighton, Derby, QPR, Wolves, Villa and Norwich. With an easy set of fixtures coming up, hopefully we can now push on.

Exactly, to come out of what is the toughest month of fixtures against the teams who will be up there like this is pretty decent.

Surely though it's 5 points dropped? 3 against Wolves, 2 against Villa.

Guest neesy111

Lessons to be learnt hopefully for Jim.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/6/3/1244031162807/Jim-Magilton-001.jpg

Six fingered, east anglia leg end.

http://i.imgur.com/NN6TheC.jpg

Who is that ? I know I should know but old age is creeping up on me, got a terrible memory for faces now. Is it someone from Neighbours ?

http://i.imgur.com/NN6TheC.jpg

Who is that ? I know I should know but old age is creeping up on me, got a terrible memory for faces now. Is it someone from Neighbours ?

Jim Robinson, his character apparently died in a TV show called Neighbours.