Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

First proper test for him now.

I don't think the situation changes a massive amount. Aye he's got to pick them up but Blackburn remains the only time we, as a collective, have let ourselves down this week. Individual error robbed us of a deserved and hard-fought victory against Hull; and petulancy and shocking reffing prevents us from an obvious win tonight.

I bet we spend some money in January.

I don't think the situation changes a massive amount. Aye he's got to pick them up but Blackburn remains the only time we, as a collective, have let ourselves down this week. Individual error robbed us of a deserved and hard-fought victory against Hull; and petulancy and shocking reffing prevents us from an obvious win tonight.

To be fair to Ashley (ugh), we did so last time to ensure promotion. Wouldn't be amazed to see us do the same this time.

I do as well, like. But even without it, I still think we're the best team in the league. We'll be comfortably top again by mid-January iyam.

He's seething, hope our response is some absolutely ruthless destruction of other teams. Sign some absolute quality in the window and throw a middle finger up to the rest of this piss pot fucking league with it's garbage refs. Glad to see they need to cheat us out of results :thup: cunts.

He's seething, hope our response is some absolutely ruthless destruction of other teams. Sign some absolute quality in the window and throw a middle finger up to the rest of this piss pot fucking league with it's garbage refs. Glad to see they need to cheat us out of results :thup: cunts.

I really do have total confidence we'll be seriously fucking up for it in the next game. It's been a cunt of a week; under previous regimes with previous squads, this would potentially be the beginning of a rut. Feeling sorry for themselves and not having the desired impetus to shake it off. This squad has that impetus with Rafa, and I believe they've got a really good character as well, as a collective. There was some really, really committed performances in this game and the last and it could just as easily been two wins.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be much more concerned if we were playing badly, which we were due to the line up vs Blackburn, but the last two have been Sels, Shelvey, and the ref to blame, we've still dominated both matches and I think he'll find a way to win our upcoming matches and not make the same mistakes again.

I think Rafa is missing a trick.. Gayle and Mitro would dominate this league. Mitrovic winning headers and holding up the ball bringing Gayle into play would be more effective than either Perez or Diame in the number 10 imo. But according to a lot of of LFC fans he wont deviate from the the plan and play 2 upfront.

I saw a lot of pumping balls into the box the last few games and no one there to really win it.

I still think Rafa is the dogs and this formation will pay dividends in the Premier League.

His one mistake today was not bringing the players off.

The referee put the players safety in jeopardy by allowing players being thrown to the ground, and challenges from behind.

Oh shut up you tart. Of course he isn't going to bring the players off.

The referee put the players safety in jeopardy by allowing players being thrown to the ground, and challenges from behind.

More chance of him pulling the players off. Ludicrous idea [emoji38]

More chance of him pulling the players off. Ludicrous idea [emoji38]

:lol::lol::lol:

Thought he handled that interview pretty coolly all things considered. Rafa's not one to make excuses but he was clearly struggling to be diplomatic there. It was a shameful night for English football tbh.