Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Canny fucking hysterical this like. We were weakened against Blackburn in order to put in our all for this and I was critical of his starting line up vs Blackburn, but I have no major complaints about the match tonight aside from the inexplicable decision to play Sels. If we were weakened against Blackburn, then you need to go all out for Hull and he did...aside from Sels, and in the end that one decision cost us. I know it seems unfair to scapegoat, but it was diabolical goalkeeping like.

It's a massive decision, though. He shouldn't be changing the keeper in a game as important as that imo, especially not when he's looked unreliable at best since signing and vastly inferior to Darlow.

Guest neesy111

His use of subs is probably the worst I've seen from a Newcastle manager.

:pards:

Funny how everyone criticised Pardew for waiting till the 70th minute, yet lord rafa waits till the 80th and is thought to be some genius at times.  Double standards.

Canny f***ing hysterical this like. We were weakened against Blackburn in order to put in our all for this and I was critical of his starting line up vs Blackburn, but I have no major complaints about the match tonight aside from the inexplicable decision to play Sels. If we were weakened against Blackburn, then you need to go all out for Hull and he did...aside from Sels, and in the end that one decision cost us. I know it seems unfair to scapegoat, but it was diabolical goalkeeping like.

It's a massive decision, though. He shouldn't be changing the keeper in a game as important as that imo, especially not when he's looked unreliable at best since signing and vastly inferior to Darlow.

exaxtly. wtf is the point of playing a weakened team at the weekend then bringing this bellend back in for this game. rather he had played sels against blackburn and darlow today.

Christ, this is all going a bit far. You wouldn't have thought we'd just been on a massive winning streak :lol:

One loss, and essentially one draw against Premier League opposition, and everything is bad forever again :lol:

Christ, this is all going a bit far. You wouldn't have thought we'd just been on a massive winning streak :lol:

One loss, and essentially one draw against Premier League opposition, and everything is bad forever again :lol:

not what people are saying. chance missed of getting to a semi-final.