Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

:thup: Dinho

Fucking sick of people just pointing blame every single damn time, its football, people make mistakes and are punished for it. Get on with it. In Rafa we have one of the best managers in the world. Enjoy it and lets focus on the real task at hand - Friday's match

Asked whether it was a missed opportunity, Newcastle boss Benitez told Sky Sports: "Clearly. The way we played, the situation we had, against 10 players, and 1-0 up, we have to manage better.

"I am really pleased with the performance and the attitude for a long time, but disappointed because we didn't manage the situation properly with the advantage."

"The way we played away at a Premier League team means we are strong enough to manage the situation, but we need experience to ensure we do it in the right way," he said.

"It's something you can learn from in situations like this and you will improve from these kinds of goals, mistakes and penalties that give you something to learn."

His use of subs is probably the worst I've seen from a Newcastle manager.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I replied to this yesterday but still can't believe it. Did one of your brain cells fall out and just leave one in there?

Would be better if he just told us what is really bothering him.

First proper test for him now.

We're still gonna walk the fucking league. Got absolutely fucking robbed. Today he would have turned it around by a mile but the fucking cunt ref team and Lansbury robbed us.

First proper test for him now.

I don't think the situation changes a massive amount. Aye he's got to pick them up but Blackburn remains the only time we, as a collective, have let ourselves down this week. Individual error robbed us of a deserved and hard-fought victory against Hull; and petulancy and shocking reffing prevents us from an obvious win tonight.