Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Not sure on Ritchie, really? That seems incredibly harsh.

He started like a house on fire, looked brilliant. In another era you'd refer to his spiral of form as being Pardewed.

Shame Ritchie was Pardewed so much that he hoofed the ball to Atsu for the winning goal.

If only we had Steve McClaren.

The match-going fans get a decent amount of stick on here (including from me at times tbh) but I absolutely love the way they serenade Benitez no matter what. Even at 1-0 down it could be heard clearly many times on the coverage tonight. It's been way too long since we've had that connection with a manager as a fanbase. Long may it continue.

if we could finish the chances we create, there'd be no criticism of him at all. he must tear his beard out at times when he watches us squander so many chances game after game. similarly with the defensive lapses.

could easily have beaten qpr, norwich and bristol city.

Guest neesy111

I'm starting to see why he won't change shape at all in games.  It's clear to me now the squad isn't that good tbh as our performances are so erratic recently, so it's that shape that is helping us in games.

Guest Howaythetoon

In Rafa we HAVE to trust?

What we need to remember is that when it really mattters, Rafa delivers.

My mate is an LFC fan and when we appointed him full time he told me not to get too wound up by some of the things Rafa does or some of the dafter defeats because he gets it right more often than not and that's what he's doing.

I don't like our style, tactics, formation or half the players, but we are top of the table.

I personally trust Rafa myself. It's that same trust I had of KK and Sir Bobby.