Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Working with some absolute dog shit in the squad.

This is it. Dummett is a perfect example of someone who completely hinders our play.

We're really missing Yedlin imho.

Yet Rafa bought a LB and refuses to play him, who's at fault for that ?  Admittedly the player might not have shown enough but Rafa picked him out to buy.

We didn't buy a LB, to be fair. Not by any reasonable definition.

Of which he bought a fair chunk.

He only bought 3 of the players that started today. :lol: :lol:

And...so Lazaar, Atsu, Murphy, Sels, Gamez who were fit enough to play arent picked to start. How is that not Rafa fault if he doesn't think they're good enough to start.

He bought them, he shouldn't immune to stick if it's obvious he's bought some duffers, You can't defend him for using players  like Dummett, Colback, Anita, Gouffran etc, if the players he bought aren't better than them.

This is it. Dummett is a perfect example of someone who completely hinders our play.

Yet Rafa bought a LB and refuses to play him, who's at fault for that ?  Admittedly the player might not have shown enough but Rafa picked him out to buy.

We didn't buy a LB, to be fair. Not by any reasonable definition.

So it seems but who's fault would that be, granted managers can make mistakes in buys but Rafa shouldn't be defended for using poor players if the ones he bought are even poorer.

And...so Lazaar, Atsu, Murphy, Sels, Gamez who were fit enough to play arent picked to start. How is that not Rafa fault if he doesn't think they're good enough to start.

He bought them, he shouldn't immune to stick if it's obvious he's bought some duffers, You can't defend him for using players  like Dummett, Colback, Anita, Gouffran etc, if the players he bought aren't better than them.

He wanted players to replace Alsoran and Colback in January, to be fair. Not his fault they failed him.

You can't legislate for every buy nor every player being suitable for English football tbqh.

If Rafa is the problem then he's a great problem to have tbqh.

Rafa's not a problem, he'll get it right of that i've no doubt (if the club give him the funds he needs).

My point is, he keeps getting defended by the poorness of the players, yet he bought a fair chunk and now doesn't use those. He shouldn't be immine from stick in that regard.

He has enough to be doing better. His tactics are suffocating our better players!

You're talking shite there like. Shelvey had his best game in I don't know how long and Ritchie's been on fire until today, to name two.

I'm sorry, but no one could be or is worse than Dummet/Colback/Gouffran. Woeful players- technically, physically, mentally. Cunts.

If our game plan was scuppered with Gayle going off, get Gouffran off and Atsu on which adds something for us on the counter.

He wanted players to replace Alsoran and Colback in January, to be fair. Not his fault they failed him.

That is very true, they treated him abysmal with that.

Guest firetotheworks

Sels and Lazaar are the only players who haven't contributed in some way like. Rafa has spoken about players being where they should be and knowing their role. AFAIC none of the players bar Sels and Atsu were brought here to start. Beyong that, by all accounts he wanted to strengthen in January and will strengthen in the summer. We're also 10 points clear of the play off places with 5 games to go, so there's that to consider. Today we had a team selection dictated by injuries as well.

You can't legislate for every buy nor every player being suitable for English football tbqh.

Rafa's not a problem, he'll get it right of that i've no doubt (if the club give him the funds he needs).

My point is, he keeps getting defended by the poorness of the players, yet he bought a fair chunk and now doesn't use those. He should be immine from stick in that regard.

Well he's not getting any stick from me when he's got little choice but to field dross like Diame, Dummett and Gouffran. Regardless of the reasons.

He knows the squad is piss weak.

My point is, he keeps getting defended by the poorness of the players, yet he bought a fair chunk and now doesn't use those. He should be immine from stick in that regard.

He bought (or loaned) most of those you mentioned as back-up though, which they've been. We saw in January the bullshit he has to deal with.

Guest neesy111

When you've got a squad like ours, it's not helping he's trying to play a formation that doesn't suit the players at his disposal.  That for me is affecting us at times especially in regards to the number 10 position which has been problematic all season for me.

When you've got a squad like ours, it's not helping he's trying to play a formation that doesn't suit the players at his disposal.  That for me is affecting us at times especially in regards to the number 10 position which has been problematic all season for me.

He's playing percentage football to mitigate the potential for errors. That's why Mbemba's not been anywhere near all season. He's a fucking braindead.

Given what's he's achieved this season, with largely a bag of shite, he's bulletproof in my mind.

Guest neesy111

He's playing percentage football to mitigate the potential for errors. That's why Mbemba's not been anywhere near all season. He's a fucking braindead.

Given what's he's achieved this season, with largely a bag of shite, he's bulletproof in my mind.

He's done well, but I wouldn't say bulletproof.

Nobody else would've achieved promotion with this rabble imho.

Sels and Lazaar are the only players who haven't contributed in some way like. Rafa has spoken about players being where they should be and knowing their role. AFAIC none of the players bar Sels and Atsu were brought here to start. Beyong that, by all accounts he wanted to strengthen in January and will strengthen in the summer. We're also 10 points clear of the play off places with 5 games to go, so there's that to consider. Today we had a team selection dictated by injuries as well.

That's the brilliant part of him, but he probably wouldn't have needed to be so brilliant if bought a little better. January and a manager not always buying right don'y help.

Despite going on about it the buys that isn't the thing that gets me most. It's the football, i hate to watch two holding players, we're dreadful to watch at times (not all the time but the arse of this season we have been)

But if the end is justified by the means and we go up (which we will) then ok. It's just not that enjoyable to watch.

He's playing percentage football to mitigate the potential for errors. That's why Mbemba's not been anywhere near all season. He's a f***ing braindead.

Given what's he's achieved this season, with largely a bag of s****, he's bulletproof in my mind.

Pretty much my feeling on the matter.

Very true.

Guest neesy111

I can't argue with that.