Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Squad is shite. Rafa assembled the squad. Way of playing is shite. Rafa has us playing this way. No wonder the powers that be don't trust him anymore. I think I'll be proved correct with my predication from early on this season that this team won't be promoted.

y0k3Q_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=donaldtrump-ent&l=search&f=.gif

Hopefully he's deleted his account.

Happy to see that pic of Mike Ashley & Rafa, gives me a bit of hope going forward. Just commit Rafa.

you have to hope Ashley and Charnley are thinking after select comitees, and HMRC raids- ' This feels good'

C_PdQSsWsAEf7Ye.jpg:large

That photograph gives me a lot of hope, Ashley looks genuinely happy, I hope it's not just because of the Sky money we're going to get.

Its not the "meeting" this week we have to worry about. Rafa will probably be promised everything he wants. It's if it's followed through on.

God I hope so.

So today is filled with great optimism and hope...

How many days until the first negative post about unrest (with a link to a credible journalist) is posted?

I give it 57.

Well it was 36 hours after Promotion was confirmed :lol:

Anyone checked on Chris Babalooba?  :lol:

He's pleased he's done some extensive research on the Championship before his beloved light it up and embarrass the mags again next year. FTM.

So today is filled with great optimism and hope...

How many days until the first negative post about unrest (with a link to a credible journalist) is posted?

I give it 57.

It's so true this...

He took a huge gamble staying with us, with little to gain and a hell of a lot to lose in terms of reputation but he's done a marvelous job. A point that often gets forgotten is that we were everyone's cup final this season, a lot of the players that came up to SJP this year had never played in front of a crowd of that size before, it gave most teams an extra yard or two, but in the end promotion was comfortable and the icing on the cake with the title too.

Think manager of the season should go to Hughton or Wagner. Rafa should have p*ssed this league but has been to  negative with his formation.

Hope Hughton gets it, to go with his promotion in second place.

Yeah, second place, that'll happen.

Well I am hoping they do, obviously. But it is not such a stretch of the imagination. Basically if we do what Brighton have done over the last four games, I.e. win them, and they do what we have done over the last four games (win two, lose one, and draw one) then we win the Championship.

We both did worse (NUFC: LWWW, 9pts ; BHA: WLLD, 4 pts). #believe_GTFI!

The only thing which caught me off guard was your performance in the second half of the season. Rafa's team usually pick up steam in the second half. Considering your position in November, I thought winning the Championship was a foregone conclusion. The dip in the second half surprised me. Maybe it was the injuries to key players?

Off the top of my head, imo it was a combination of the following:

Gayle's injury,

Mitrovic being unable to score,

Gayle's injury making Shelvey far less effective,

Hayden being injured meaning that Colback got game time,

Having no really effective number 10,

Clark being injured,

Lascelles underperforming, or being kind to him having a double hernia.

Player under-performing and/or simply not being good enough. For the most part Perez, Mitrovic, Diame, and Atsu all performed below the level we thought they would.

And yes, sometimes conservative tactics and poor player choices/substitutions.

All compounded by not signing anyone in January, really.

It really can't be emphasised enough just how much Matt Ritchie dragged us through some of those games towards the end.

Cheers and Congratulations !!!!

Kenny Dalglish

(Ruud Gullit)

Graeme Souness

Glenn Roeder

Sam Allardyce

Joe Kinnear

Alan Pardew

Steve McClaren

Good god we've deserved this.

Not forgetting John Carver.

Blanked that out already.