Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Let him build this club his way and we'll be a top 7 side for as long as he's here and we will win something with him in charge, no doubt in my mind. Every time the pressure mounted on him and this club this season, we responded brilliantly.

Just had a read through VillaTalk and it made me appreciate this man even more.

Imagine being in their position man :anguish: A whole summer to look forward to more Championship football under the stewardship of Steve Bruce.

serves them right, they didn't want him when they were rumoured to be after him.

Just had a read through VillaTalk and it made me appreciate this man even more.

Imagine being in their position man :anguish: A whole summer to look forward to more Championship football under the stewardship of Steve Bruce.

serves them right, they didn't want him when they were rumoured to be after him.

Ha ha ha! Muppets!

5d4e4b02629703bf8a26e98e421105ba.jpg

NE5 from here (if any of you remember him) used to call Benitez a fat spanish waiter and said he wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near the club.

He also regarded Freddie Shepherd as godlike !

Where does he actually stay now? Is he commuting daily from somewhere far? His family is in Liverpool right? You would have thought after yesterday, any normal football manager would be at home with their family at the end of a long gruelling season instead of watching an u-23 game on a Monday night. This guy is a Legend. He's just killing time by doing his job.

Where does he actually stay now? Is he commuting daily from somewhere far? His family is in Liverpool right? You would have thought after yesterday, any normal football manager would be at home with their family at the end of a long gruelling season instead of watching an u-23 game on a Monday night. This guy is a Legend.

I don't know if he's still there, would seem a bit bizarre if he was, but he was in the Jesmond Dene Hotel for quite a while.

Rafa loves football and that's why he's a success, he never seems to tire of the game.  He works his bollocks off because it's what gives him a buzz and we have to keep him, he's almost irreplaceable for us.  You would think that a manager who has won the Champions League would piss in the trophy that we won yesterday but Rafa loved it. He didn't seem to take that winners medal off for hours after the game, he doesn't seem to care what he wins, he just wants to win.

Rafa loves football and that's why he's a success, he never seems to tire of the game.  He works his bollocks off because it's what gives him a buzz and we have to keep him, he's almost irreplaceable for us.  You would think that a manager who has won the Champions League would p*ss in the trophy that we won yesterday but Rafa loved it. He didn't seem to take that winners medal off for hours after the game, he doesn't seem to care what he wins, he just wants to win.

:thup:

We're so lucky to have him.

Where does he actually stay now? Is he commuting daily from somewhere far? His family is in Liverpool right? You would have thought after yesterday, any normal football manager would be at home with their family at the end of a long gruelling season instead of watching an u-23 game on a Monday night. This guy is a Legend.

I don't know if he's still there, would seem a bit bizarre if he was, but he was in the Jesmond Dene Hotel for quite a while.

He stayed at the Hilton when he first arrived.

Has a house in Jesmond now not far from Jesmond Dene House actually.