Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

It's not the fans fault, and neither can i fault anyone for going to the footy match, it's part of the texture of the week and part of peoples lives. On the other hand nothing would broadcast the state of the club louder than empty seats at st james park.

Bit of a bummer if you've just forked out close to a grand for one like my sister has.

Did she not know who the owner was?

I would hope so. Loves Rafa but can't see her and my brother-in-law going anymore if he's forced out. My brother-in-law has been going for donkeys years and even he said he'll jack it in if Ashley fucks up again.

Almost want it to be over now. Rafas in the right of course, but the media frenzy and the "will he, won't he" is just draining. Rafa is too big for the club under Ashley ownership and seems just a matter of time....suspect there is going to be a lot of soul searching for many on here if it happens.

Though until the 31st I'll still hold on to the hope that someone will see sense and whip out a couple of 15-20m next level signings  :suicide: :suicide:

Whatever happens, the breakdown in the relationship between Rafa and the fat cunt will mean that there's no chance of long term stability.

Worryingly, it also means there's likely a fuck ton of instability in the short term.

Phew. There'll be absolute hell on if Rafa leaves like.

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ashley's shoes at the next home game when the fans pay him to fill his ground, buy his overpriced beer, sing songs about him and possibly even indulge in some mild grumbling before leaving early to beat the traffic. Watch your back Mike!

Fuck off blaming the fans, man. It's Mike, not the supporters. Remember when Pardew blamed the fans? It's a cunt's trick.

Most wrongly blaming the fans are subscribers of SKY which funds Mike far far more than any turnstile.

2 games into the season and already the internet turns on fellow fans, a good percentage of whom have been going for decades. Love owt like this.

I gave up going 3 years ago because I couldn't stomach putting a single penny more in Mike Ashley's pocket. If everyone else had done the same, he'd be a distant memory.

An absolute martyr.

Keep doing what you're doing mate, cling on to Mike. He'll change. He's promised.

If nobody turned up to games Mike would still be here collecting the huge amounts of TV money. Money which dwarves the gate receipts. "Distant memory" :lol: He's a money man and cares not one bit about the fans.

Future money doesn't count towards the accounts though #Zero

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ashley's shoes at the next home game when the fans pay him to fill his ground, buy his overpriced beer, sing songs about him and possibly even indulge in some mild grumbling before leaving early to beat the traffic. Watch your back Mike!

Fuck off blaming the fans, man. It's Mike, not the supporters. Remember when Pardew blamed the fans? It's a cunt's trick.

Most wrongly blaming the fans are subscribers of SKY which funds Mike far far more than any turnstile.

2 games into the season and already the internet turns on fellow fans, a good percentage of whom have been going for decades. Love owt like this.

I gave up going 3 years ago because I couldn't stomach putting a single penny more in Mike Ashley's pocket. If everyone else had done the same, he'd be a distant memory.

An absolute martyr.

Keep doing what you're doing mate, cling on to Mike. He'll change. He's promised.

If nobody turned up to games Mike would still be here collecting the huge amounts of TV money. Money which dwarves the gate receipts. "Distant memory" :lol: He's a money man and cares not one bit about the fans.

Your opinion, I disagree. Keep stuffing your money into his pockets. See how much it helps.

Embargoes and all that, but why the fuck does this stuff have to come out so late?! Lost count of the number of times I've gone to sleep pissed off over the last ten years. :lol:

Tomorrow could very well be his last game in charge of us judging by those quotes. Going to be a very strange atmosphere, and I'll be waiting for the drawn out exit from the pitch while clapping all four sides of the ground. Fuck knows where we go from here.

An absolute martyr.

Your opinion, I disagree. Keep stuffing your money into his pockets. See how much it helps.

Emily Davison - Threw herself infront of the King's horse.

Rosa Parks - refused to give up her seat for a white man

Wullie - watches the matches on Sky instead

I'm a little surprised Rafa has allowed himself to be out manoeuvred like this. To have a £6m compensation written in with nothing about guaranteed backing/expectations seems odd seeing as he's already experienced the January debacle.

Reckon a lot of fans signed up for the season on an expectation he must have been officially promised funds to convince him to stay.

Rafa has now learnt what we have all known for years, Mike Ashley has his OWN agenda, and none of us know exactly what it is . . . when he (occasionally) speaks, he says things that are easily capable of many different interpretations. In other words, he effectively fools everyone into thinking he intends to do things (improve our clubs achievements) when he really does not intend that at all. He will do as little as possible to try to maintain Premier League Status, for the money, that is all. Rafa has now learnt this, and he will (because he cares about the club and about us supporters) probably stay till the end of this season, then he will HAVE TO leave. He will have no choice, sadly for us.

An absolute martyr.

Snide streams actually. Fight the power.

f*** off blaming the fans, man. It's Mike, not the supporters. Remember when Pardew blamed the fans? It's a c***'s trick.

An absolute martyr.

:lol:

Not having a go here whatsoever Wullie, but what are your thoughts on the "never give up on supporting your club, he is one man" Keegan quote?

Rafa will be here until the end of the season as he promised certain players he would be.

Next year I doubt Rafa or those players will be here.

It's weird, it's like hoping for a drawn out death or a sudden one. Certainly lost hope Rafa will be with us long term completely.

An absolute martyr.

I'm not :pow:

I'm just sticking up for the distasteful slagging off of the common man suffering a rich man's lies.

Just keep ignoring the SKY thing, though.

Never had Sky Sports in my life. I do have Sky though. We're not on Atlantic very often. :(

f*** off blaming the fans, man. It's Mike, not the supporters. Remember when Pardew blamed the fans? It's a c***'s trick.

An absolute martyr.

:lol:

Not having a go here whatsoever Wullie, but what are your thoughts on the "never give up on supporting your club, he is one man" Keegan quote?

Nice sentiment, doesn't work in reality. He's the most ruthless of businessmen, and allowing sentiment to cloud judgement is what he thrives on, why he bought Newcastle, because he knows the supporters will fill his pockets come hell or high water.

Supporting is not always going to every game. I won't stop 'supporting' Newcastle if Rafa goes, but I will stop giving Ashley what I can and wait for the club to one day recover back to what it should be, or at least just run without malice really.