Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest Roger Kint

I don't think we will win but we might come out of it with a draw.

As long as we see a marked improvement in the players attitude that will do me. A draw would be huge

Leicester are obviously on fire and I expect that to continue with a win for them. But I also expect, in the very short time RB has had, the team to play with much more determination and positive tactics.

3-1 to them.

They are starting to wobble a bit with the finishing line in sight. Great time to play them really if we had anything that resembled a defence.

As long as we see a marked improvement in the players attitude that will do me. A draw would be huge

:thup:

Not expecting much point wise but at least this :thup:

Would love us to beat these like.

They think they are world beaters, when in reality they are just having a bizarre season like we did when we finished 5th. Unlike us that year, the top 4 clubs have gone to pot this season and let them in it.

Their team is massively overrated, if you take Mahrez out of it (who I do think is a very good player) then you are left with a team of very average players.

Vardy is back to being average after his insane goalscoring run, Kante is a good player mind.

100% believe they'll be fighting relegation next year, I'm even going to put a decent wedge on them to go down as their form will drop off, Mahrez will leave and the extra European games will kill them.

With respect, this is a bit of a daft post. They'e the best team in the league this year and where they deserve to be based on how well they work together.

I don't expect any points but if we go out there and look committed and hard to break down it'll be a massive start.

:thup: my thoughts as well

I think we can get a draw in this, Rafa won't have much time but he'll have us difficult to beat and much more organised. I'll accept a narrow loss in a game SMC would have had as a write off so long as we see good improvements and I think we will.

Just to have a manager that knows how to set up a team and create tactics, not to mention being proactive with substitutes will be a massive change from what we've put up with for the past 5 years. I'll remain quietly confident, we have the tools now, it's up to the players to learn from Rafa and play for their jobs.