Leicester City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 14/03/16 - post match reaction from p.44

BlueStar

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought Leicester were quite poor in general, but they remind me of us under Sir Bobby. Not a great side but a good team with good players with fantastic spirit. Sadly back then we had Man Utd and Arsenal who were always on top form and a competitive LFC and Chelsea whereas Leicester have Spurs...

We looked like we had a game plan and were comfortable enough. Colback was at fault for the goal, however, which was a sloppy one to concede. Leicester dropped off after that but our attacking threat was poor despite good possession. Although we should of had a penalty. I didn't like Shelvey playing as some kind of DM or anchor with Anita ahead of him, the latter was awful constantly giving the ball away. Mitrovice was poor as well and Perez looked lost out wide or in that wider midfield role.

I feel under Rafa we won't get a hiding, but we will as ever struggle for goals. I also feel we are down anyway, its too late basically.

I thought Leicester were quite poor in general, but they remind me of us under Sir Bobby. Not a great side but a good team with good players with fantastic spirit. Sadly back then we had Man Utd and Arsenal who were always on top form and a competitive LFC and Chelsea whereas Leicester have Spurs...

We looked like we had a game plan and were comfortable enough. Colback was at fault for the goal, however, which was a sloppy one to concede. Leicester dropped off after that but our attacking threat was poor despite good possession. Although we should of had a penalty. I didn't like Shelvey playing as some kind of DM or anchor with Anita ahead of him, the latter was awful constantly giving the ball away. Mitrovice was poor as well and Perez looked lost out wide or in that wider midfield role.

I feel under Rafa we won't get a hiding, but we will as ever struggle for goals. I also feel we are down anyway, its too late basically.

Shelvey has got to play deep to get time on the ball, it's from there he can win us games if Benitez gets our forwards to actually move off the ball.

As a neutral I can't help but root for Leicester. It would be a magnificent achievement and be a wonderful spit-in-the-face of football's elitism bullshit.

Agreed.  I can't believe people would want anything else? 

I have a lot of mates that support Spurs.  So I'd be happy for them if they pull it off.  But I'd much rather Leicester won it. 

I'm desperate for them to win it.  All the Forest fans round here are so bitter and it's brilliant.  :lol:  Apparently this title won't mean anything unless they follow it up with back to back European Cups.