Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

It was mentioned a few days ago, but really hope the atmosphere in the ground can match that of the last derby under Keegan (2-0) or the first one back up (5-1), where it was great for our players, but intimidating for theirs.

We/the players have to try and forget the last 6 /shudders/ results against them, and treat this as a one off, and just another game we have to win.

I'd love to give them a thumping, but would also take a win by the odd goal. Its 3 points that matters!

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around s***, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and f*** me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their f***ing heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now f*** off. (@DCmackem, 2012)

:lol:

Wtf is this :lol:

So is Borini tacitly, if not explicitly, coming out and admitting that this was their deliberate plan for 4 successive years to win the derby? Jesus, we really mean the world to those obsessed bunch of clowns. Speaking of which...

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around s***, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and f*** me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their f***ing heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now f*** off. (@DCmackem, 2012)

Wow! Thats a lot of effort right there! Just feel the bitterness in that post, you can almost taste it!  ;D

And 'Grief-holes' man, we've all seen 'I'm Alan Partridge' you unoriginal paedo-rapist nonce-loving c*nt.

I wish I could be arsed to think about Newcastle as much as they do  :lol:

When something happens at NUFC pop on here and if its just developing there may be a fresh thread breaking it, then over to the groomers where there will be half a dozen muti page threads already arguing over it. :lol:

Guest dazzanufc1892

would do anything to get to this game but can't find a ticket no matter what!

I'm expecting the atmosphere for once, to be like the old days.

everybody is finally behind something the club have done and with the added incentive of this match, it could be incredible day compared to the last 5 years of hell

The irony of that shite :lol: As a midlander I can be a little more objective with regard to geography but a shopping centre (they use) an airport (likewise) and an art gallery with fuck all in it :lol: I can smell the stench of the inferiors from here.

Borini has accused us of 'copying' them by sacking McClaren and appointing Benitez just before the derby.

f***ing copying, man. [emoji38]This isn't f***ing primary school, you thick t***.

Although maybe it is for him, what with biting his hand and that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35822822

He buys his sister raunchy underwear. I wouldn't take him serious.

I mean that's not a pleasant price but it's not ludicrously expensive either compared to London. I always thought it was like way over the top expensive there?

Denmark is the cheapest of the Nordic countries when it comes to alcohol. In Sweden, be prepared to pay around 80 kronor (£7.50) and in Norway I'd guess it's around £10 for a pint.

In Stockholm during happy hour I was paying 2-3 quid at one place. Really weak crap stuff but still :D

I think a lot of people are building up the quality of Sunderland in their minds, it's natural.  Sunderland do have a better spine since January with the signing of Kone, M'vila is a decent as well.  Defoe is still an okay goal scorer.

We are having our poorest season in years and we have still been above them most of the season and only 1 point behind now, even under McClaren.

Due to the 6 in a row and our predicament I still think people think Sunderland are a better side than they are, like us they don't win many, they don't keep clean sheets. 

It's finely balanced but I'm convinced we will be the better side on Sunday, I think we will play well and the result will take care of itself.