Perez-7m (hopefully he stays)

Townsend- 8m (hopefully he stays)

Siem De Jong- 2.5m (hopefully he stays)

Riviere- 0.5m

Tiote- 2m

Cisse- 4m

Probably more realistic

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Laughing-gif_1.gif?gs=a

£60-65m is probably about right for those, with Thauvin & maybe Shelvey gone too.

Krul £5m, Janmaat £7m, Sissoko £10m, Wijnaldum £14m, Perez £10m, Townsend £8m, Tiote £3m, Cisse £3m, De Jong £3m

We should keep as many of the squad that went down as possible. Most have played better under Rafa and we don't want to have to build a squad to get promotion and then another to compete in the premiership if we get back up. Our current squad would hold it's own in the premiership with Rafa so it's less of a gamble.

It depends who we sell to.  They should get more with Premier League clubs because the TV money will inflate prices but European clubs wouldn't be able to afford the same prices.

I can imagine some still being here at the begininning of the season, as clubs might wait until nearer the window closing to try and push down the price.

I realise that this might come across as a really arrogant point, but we've endured years of humiliation so bollocks to it. I'd hate to be a supporter of a different championship team with promotion ambitions right now, faced with a Benitez lead NUFC as main competition :lol:

So it seems Rafa is probably staying.

Today it's been confirmed Krul, Townsend, Ayoze, Aarons & Mitro are staying. You can certainly assume Mbemba, Dummett, Lascelles, Colback & Shelvey will stay.

We're looking in good shape, really

GK: Krul, Darlow, Woodman

DEF: Sterry, Lascelles, Dummett, Mbemba, Good, Mbabu

MID: Townsend, Aarons, Shelvey, Colback

ST: Ayoze, Mitrovic, Armstrong, Toney

Get in a couple of solid Championship players (CM, CB, RB) and we should walk it

Wouldnt say no to Diame from Hull if they don't get promotion

A striker should still be our #1 priority.

McCormack. 21, 17, 28 goals in the last 3 championship seasons. Proven scorer and all that. He'll be 30 though next season.

I assume we learned our lesson with things like that by now (with Rafa)

I realise that this might come across as a really arrogant point, but we've endured years of humiliation so bollocks to it. I'd hate to be a supporter of a different championship team with promotion ambitions right now, faced with a Benitez lead NUFC as main competition :lol:

I'd especially hate it if I was a West Brom who just realised celebrating Newcastle's relegation was a step closer to football oblivion. You reap what you sow cunts.

Only likely sale I'd really like to see us keep is Townsend. Pretty much all of the other big earners could go for all I care.

Pretty certain Krul, Janmaat, Colo, Tiote, Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Cisse will go I would reckon, possibly get £30m for that lot, and the rest of the squad should be good enough to get us up. Striker who can score would be a nice addition, might be a lot of pressure on Arma.

Reckon a surprising number of the current squad will want to stay if Rafa does. Not that we'd want to keep them all.

I don't mind tbh. I think a lot of these players have been made to look worse than they are through lack of direction. It's pretty sobering to think that a year ago we had John Carver offering to fight fans on behalf of Pardew and now we have a manager who actually takes care of the football.

Reckon a surprising number of the current squad will want to stay if Rafa does. Not that we'd want to keep them all.

Yep. None of the players currently at the club are capable of going to a team who currently have what you could call an even better manager than Benitez. Although to be fair there's arguably only 4 or 5 better managers than him in the game. Can't get my head around it looking like he's choosing to manage Newcastle United in the Championship. What a man!

Today it's been confirmed Krul, Townsend, Ayoze, Aarons & Mitro are staying. You can certainly assume Mbemba, Dummett, Lascelles, Colback & Shelvey will stay.

Get in a couple of solid Championship players (CM, CB, RB) and we should walk it

:lol: Has it f***, man.

The right money for any of them and they'll be off.

:lol: Has it f***, man.

The right money for any of them and they'll be off.

yep, Beye and Duff (I think) were coming out with similar nonsense in the immediate aftermath of relegation and they fucked off fairly quick

Looking through our squad even as it stands it looks very young and inexperienced still.  We really need to supplement what we've got with some experience and players who can comfortably deal with the championship and in the future hopefully the PL.  Wouldn't mind seeing some hard  b******* come in also, definately at CB.

Also a goal scorer we can hang our hats on and get us 20 plus