Liverpool vs Newcastle United - Saturday 23rd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Kaizero

Can guarentee the Liverpool fans are going to be unbelievably mawkish about the occasion like. hope he sinks them.

Mawkish?  We love Rafa, he'll always be a legend, he, Montse and his kids are part and parcel of life here. But, I can actually guarantee that there'll be very few fans who don't want a Reds win.  If Rafa wins then good luck to him he'll have deserved it.

We have had many legends come back to Anfield with new teams, they are usually welcomed before the game and then it's football.  A bigger legend came here with his Blackburn side, last match of the season, going for the title, lose and Man U could take the title, we beat Blackburn 2-1.  Man U also got beat fortunately.

Well all of a sudden this looks winnable. I know it's Anfield and we're always shit there, but it's the perfect time to play them and we're riding some sort of wave. It's been a weird season where everyone is beating everyone and Leicester are champions-elect. No reason why we can't beat a distracted Liverpool side.

Plus, they lost to Palace at home.

It's not the perfect time to play them like. :lol: They're in really excellent form and I think they'll win tomorrow as well.

I'll downgrade to 'good' :thup:

They're on good form but we're the lowest priority for them right now. We'll be on them from the start.

It's not the perfect time to play them like. :lol: They're in really excellent form and I think they'll win tomorrow as well.

I'll downgrade to 'good' :thup:

They're on good form but we're the lowest priority for them right now. We'll be on them from the start.

Oh no we won't we know.

It wasn't the perfect time to play Man City either with them coming off 3 league wins, we'll get something at the weekend.

Guest neesy111

Minus that southampton game, they've been excellent the last 3 months.

Well all of a sudden this looks winnable. I know it's Anfield and we're always s*** there, but it's the perfect time to play them and we're riding some sort of wave. It's been a weird season where everyone is beating everyone and Leicester are champions-elect. No reason why we can't beat a distracted Liverpool side.

Plus, they lost to Palace at home.

I'm not quite as confident as you.  But before last night, hadn't we lost our last 12 against Man City?  You never know, we might break our Anfield hoodoo, as well. 

If we get a draw.  That would be 2 points more than I expected from the City and Liverpool games.  Sadly, I think we need a win, if we are to get out of it and I just can't see that. 

Swansea were the second or third in - form side in the league. City themselves were playing well. We can beat Liverpool but we will have to have some luck.

We must be due a pen sometime.

Swansea were the second or third in - form side in the league. City themselves were playing well. We can beat Liverpool but we will have to have some luck.

We must be due a pen sometime.

Had one against Norwich.