Liverpool vs Newcastle United - Saturday 23rd April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Kaizero

Best chance here is that Liverpool do some really weird tribute to Rafa and let him win. It's deffinitely in their nature.

Compare what Saturday will be like compared to when we went there last time we went down and Shearer thinking it was hilarious at 2-0 down to laugh along with the Kop singing the MOTD tune, ripping the p*ss.

If Rafa cracks a smile on Saturday please don't top yourself.

He can naff off.

How many years there without a win?

The last one I can remember is the Cole hattrick in 93/94

That was at home.

The 2-0 win sorry, same season though.

Beat them 1-0 at Anfield in the cup the following season. Steve Watson with a belter in the last minute. Can't see us getting anything. Only hope is they take it easy against us to keep Rafa up.

Not sure how it's a great time to play them personally, they are in tremendous form( arguably better than anyone else in the country over the last couple of months) the only real advantage is their fixture pile up as they might choose to rest players.

I would look at it positively just because of how we played against City but not because of anything Liverpool are doing as they couldn't be doing any better right now really.

Asked a Liverpool fan on another forum if they'll be full strength and his response was:

Nope. I think it'll be stronger than the side we put out vs Bournemouth but there will be a few kids - probably Stewart in midfield and the fullbacks.

They were very good tonight but maybe the best thing that could have happened for uswas Origi getting injured (nothing against the lad) because not only will he probably miss our game but Klopp will be terrified if he loses any other key players to a stray tackle like that