Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

nemtizz

Palace fans thinking they can get a comfortable win against us? And we're the deluded ones? They have 1 win in how many games? And it was against Norwich at home. Are they thinking that because they won that, so they can win easily against us? They didn't beat the mackems away too did they now.

We're 2nd bottom and odds on for relegation. To be fair to them if they're not confident of beating us who exactly could they be confident of beating?

Palace fans thinking they can get a comfortable win against us? And we're the deluded ones? They have 1 win in how many games? And it was against Norwich at home. Are they thinking that because they won that, so they can win easily against us? They didn't beat the mackems away too did they now.

We're 2nd bottom and odds on for relegation. To be fair to them if they're not confident of beating us who exactly could they be confident of beating?

They shouldn't be confident of beating anybody, they're fucking horrible.  Only reason they're safe is their good start, since the turn of the year they've been the worst side in the league.

They shouldn't be confident of beating anybody, they're f***ing horrible.  Only reason they're safe is their good start, since the turn of the year they've been the worst side in the league.

Sounds familiar, I know that tune.

They shouldn't be confident of beating anybody, they're f***ing horrible.  Only reason they're safe is their good start, since the turn of the year they've been the worst side in the league.

Agree. Just think some people are getting a little over confident. I got slaughtered on here because I disagreed with everyone who said we would batter sunderland a few weeks ago because we had Rafa in and they were on an awful run as well. We nearly lost that one.

Palace are a poor side and we should beat them if we play like we did in the 2nd half at Anfield. I watched their game against Watford and thought they were 2 rotten teams. Pretty disgusting that our record against both this season is played 4 lost 4 scored 3 conceded 10. Pardew will have them fired right up for this without a doubt.

Agree. Just think some people are getting a little over confident. I got slaughtered on here because I disagreed with everyone who said we would batter sunderland a few weeks ago because we had Rafa in and they were on an awful run as well. We nearly lost that one.

Palace are a poor side and we should beat them if we play like we did in the 2nd half at Anfield. I watched their game against Watford and thought they were 2 rotten teams. Pretty disgusting that our record against both this season is played 4 lost 4 scored 3 conceded 10. Pardew will have them fired right up for this without a doubt.

Let's just hope he considers this a derby, because we all know his record in those.

He might want to win more than anything, but it's the players who might be more concerned about getting an unnecessary injury this close to the Final and Euros. Plus when has Pardew's influence really affected things anyway?

He can singlehandedly prevent goals being scored against his side just by his mere presence on the touchline

Aye, Pardew give us a wave brigade will be there.

Hope the anti-Pardew brigade from the match vs Cardiff City May 2014 will be there too.

It's not about him and he shouldn't be a distraction.

Non stop support to the team and Rafa and forget about Pardew, don't waste your oxygen on him.

Non-stop support for Rafa would be quite wounding for Pardew's ego.

Agree with those in bold... Pardew is Palaces problem now. Any chanting towards him could have the reverse effect and galvanise his players.

Singing for Rafa and/or the team and making the atmosphere intimidating for their players should be the aim.

If we were safe however, i'd be all for giving him pelters.

Tbf our home form is mid-table worthy, we're in a total mess due to our away form.

We're 11th on the home table, 2nd bottom of the away form table.

Tbf our home form is mid-table worthy, we're in a total mess due to our away form.

Playing devil's advocate Crystal Palace have only lost 6 times away from home all season, less than Man Utd. It's their home form that's let them down and they've picked up more points on their travels then they have at Selhurst Park.

Just seen that Mike Dean us the ref which is a worry. Apparently Palace have an excellent record when he's refereed them and I thought he was shocking when he last refereed here in the draw with Man Utd.

Hope the anti-Pardew brigade from the match vs Cardiff City May 2014 will be there too.

Non stop support to the team and Rafa and forget about Pardew, don't waste your oxygen on him.

Great point. A constant chant of the RAAAFA BENITEZ song will have Pardew's ears burning crimson with jealousy.

Playing devil's advocate Crystal Palace have only lost 6 times away from home all season, less than Man Utd. It's their home form that's let them down and they've picked up more points on their travels then they have at Selhurst Park.

Just seen that Mike Dean us the ref which is a worry. Apparently Palace have an excellent record when he's refereed them and I thought he was shocking when he last refereed here in the draw with Man Utd.

He misse the handball against Norwich too.

Great point. A constant chant of the RAAAFA BENITEZ song will have Pardew's ears burning crimson with jealousy.

Rafa Rafa Benitez

All of us love

cos your'e not Pardew

You're wor best gaffer in ageeeees

Rafa Benitez RAFA BENITEZ

I think that would piss him right off.

Or should I get my coat.