The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I jinxed it. Rayo look the better side right now. If they go down it'll be interesting to see who snap Paco up.

Linked with Valencia. I'd love to see what he can do with a team of that stature, although the management there is pretty rotten at the moment.

Coming from a Newcastle fan this is gonna sound a bit stupid but i'd fucking hate to have to watch Arsenal every week.  The tippy tappy shit is all well and good in its place but every time I watch this lot I find myself shouting at them to SHOOOOOOOT FFS just before they try and play an intricate one two on the six yard line.

Coming from a Newcastle fan this is gonna sound a bit stupid but i'd fucking hate to have to watch Arsenal every week.  The tippy tappy shit is all well and good in its place but every time I watch this lot I find myself shouting at them to SHOOOOOOOT FFS just before they try and play an intricate one two on the six yard line.

Yep, it's fucking awful and is increasingly failing to get them results.

Guest firetotheworks

They're a bit of a caricature of themselves at the moment. They don't even have the attractive football as an excuse this season because it's really dull.

This'll be two weeks in a row Arsenal have shipped points by playing half-ass football against turgid sides.

It's bizarre. Two wins over these two matches and they'd have put pressure on Spurs for 2nd.