Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

They're scoring goals now so chances are we'll need 2 or 3 to win. Don't think it'll be as easy as people think especially because they'll be desperate to take us down with them.

Just like their players cares who goes down.

Bob Madley to referee this one. What a ridiculous call.

:(

Fucks sake, him following Dean tells me the powers that be want us down. They'll probably dig up Trelford Mills for the Spurs game.

If he's dead of course.

Club should complain and demand a replacement. If it's good enough for the likes of Man Utd etc it should be good enough for us. Should never have been allowed to take charge of another Newcastle match after the derby debacle.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucks sake, I absolutely hated that prick vs Sunderland. Right up until the pen/red card I thought he was good as well, then just completely ruined everything.

Unbelievable.

Cannot believe this clown has been given another Newcastle game. He shouldn't be given any fixtures, never mind one as important as this.

you saying we may as well not bother turning up?

I don't see us getting another point this season' date=' so another three points towards safety for Newcastle. Our only chance is if the Newcastle kit man forgets the players boots and they have to play in slippers, even then I wouldn't fancy the chances of our defenders keeping a clean sheet. [/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think people are underestimating the fact that as far as atmosphere goes this is as good as a home game too. Will be sold out in our end and our lot will be in there's too. Besides they'll be hurling nothing but vitriol at there players because they're from Birmingham. They have a packet of chips on their shoulders.

I think people are underestimating the fact that as far as atmosphere goes this is as good as a home game too. Will be sold out in our end and our lot will be in there's too. Besides they'll be hurling nothing but vitriol at there players because they're from Birmingham. They have a packet of chips on their shoulders.

Their players more than deserve it TBF.

The FA are just letting him finish the job.

I find the FA trying to send us down a little difficult to believe. Unless you think how s*** we've been is their fault like.

No doubt about it we are exactly where we deserve to be but we've had some awful decisions go against us this season. Rightly or wrongly Mike Dean is the only ref that gives that penalty v Palace on Saturday, then we had Agueros offside goal, our 2nd goal to make it 2-0 v Man City in the corresponding fixture being wrongly disallowed, Coloccinis red card v the Mackems, Norwich winner the other week being a handball, the penalty against Mbemba v Man Utd and that's just off the top of my head without even thinking. Match deciding decisions that have gone against us.

Now I've always been of the belief that decisions even themselves out and no doubt we have had one or two go our way but we are well in the negative when it comes to refereeing/linesmen decisions this season.

I find the FA trying to send us down a little difficult to believe. Unless you think how s*** we've been is their fault like.

No doubt about it we are exactly where we deserve to be but we've had some awful decisions go against us this season. Rightly or wrongly Mike Dean is the only ref that gives that penalty v Palace on Saturday, then we had Agueros offside goal, our 2nd goal to make it 2-0 v Man City in the corresponding fixture being wrongly disallowed, Coloccinis red card v the Mackems, Norwich winner the other week being a handball, the penalty against Mbemba v Man Utd and that's just off the top of my head without even thinking. Match deciding decisions that have gone against us.

Now I've always been of the belief that decisions even themselves out and no doubt we have had one or two go our way but we are well in the negative when it comes to refereeing/linesmen decisions this season.

I've been saying this all season.

We're obviously not a good team, but that'll take (hopefully Rafa) some time to sort out. However there's no doubt we haven't got the rub of the green in many matches this season,  and bad refereeing decisions are just a part of that.

I absolutely agree with had very few decisions go our way, in fact i think we've been quite hard done by. The thing i find laughable is, that the FA/Premier League sit in a room with the refs to collude to sent us down, with said poor decisions, which is what some seem to think goes on.

One other thing, the penalty given against Sissoko, it's as stonewall as you get. Just take a look at Sissoko as soon as he's done it, he looks straight at the ref knowing what he did if spotted was a penalty. The decision is good one and Sissoko is the one who should be copping stick for doing something so brainless, not the ref for seeing it. Just imo like.

f***s sake, him following Dean tells me the powers that be want us down. They'll probably dig up Trelford Mills for the Spurs game.

If he's dead of course.

What's Uriah Rennie doing these days?