Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

u need so big budget. most biggest

we don't win anymore, he's going to make Newcastle great again. Going to do the best deals, we're going to be huge. That deal for Shelvey? Worst deal in history. We're going to get the right people in to do the best deals.

we don't win anymore, he's going to make Newcastle great again. Going to do the best deals, we're going to be huge. That deal for Shelvey? Worst deal in history. We're going to get the right people in to do the best deals.

:lol:

If Tiote goes we will need another defensive midfielder. I wouldn't trust Colback in that position by himself :lol:

Yeah, obviously we'll have to replace any outgoing players, so Tiote and Cisse you would have thought means at least a midfielder and a striker.

Big budget is relative :lol: Could be 10m for all we know, not that we should need much to get promoted mind.

He's been given hundreds of billions from what I understand.

Why think of billions, when we could have..... millions?

http://robertkaplinsky.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/drevil_cover.jpg

If Tiote goes we will need another defensive midfielder. I wouldn't trust Colback in that position by himself :lol:

There's always a chance Saivet might turn out to be not completely shite

There's always a chance Saivet might turn out to be not completely shite

I genuinely forgot about him :lol: True, we've barely seen the kid play.

It's easily done like - I'm the same with De Jong  :lol:

If no one leaves, spend £10m on a goal scorer and we're up IMO. Arguably we could win promotion without adding anyone.

Hope 5 or more leaves. We need changes to the squad and balance our CM.

Could Tiote (under Rafas guidance) do the job for another year? And Cisse as well?

If we kept Cisse then our 4 forwards could be Cisse, Mitro, Armstrong and Perez i would not worry about that. Good mix of attributes and they have all good goal scoring records.

Our current team under Rafa beat third place finishers Tottenham, drew away to in form Liverpool and drew to Man City at home. This squad under Rafa will walk the Championship IMO, not that that doesn't mean I hope we ship some useless fuckers out and replace them with players Rafa want.

Sounds like we're going to bring Messi in and make Barca pay for it.

Our current team under Rafa beat third place finishers Tottenham, drew away to in form Liverpool and drew to Man City at home. This squad under Rafa will walk the Championship IMO, not that that doesn't mean I hope we ship some useless f***ers out and replace them with players Rafa want.

We even had isolated results under McClaren where we didn't expect. Seems clear now this group just needed proper guidance and leadership. We've got that now.

Part of me thinks we really don't need much of a budget - keep most of the current squad together and bring in a striker and we should win the league.

Problem is with this squad, they perform at home to the big boys, but don't turn up against the lesser names. The championship doesn't have any big boys and is full of lesser names.